Seemed so, must be a reason though! They obviously planned to play it by that security/venue setlist!

Setlists looking like that have surfaced before gigs in the past, and a lot of the time they've been wrong. It even said PIB was closing the main set, when US did. I've learned not to trust 'em. :LOL:

I wish someone could stand at the barrier holding a poster with the basic setlist and just check off each song as they play it, as if to say "Go on, prove me wrong! Play CE!"

i'll do it. :ninja:

Yes Please!! I'll help hold the sign while you check them off. :D

To show the guys that Americanos also know that CE and Bliss exist :confused:, organize a tifo like the one they had at Stade de France imploring that they play these, and run said tifo at every American gig. Ideally it'd be displayed in the seating area directly opposite the stage. Of course, we Americans generally suck at things like this and it'd be a logistical nightmare to set up, but if you wanted to send a message this would do it loud and clear! :yesey: (And then watch them throw NSC, GL and FG in our faces. :mad:)

5493ed2a-bc2f-4758-9ef8-be2ace12ebd7.jpg

To show the guys that Americanos also know that CE and Bliss exist :confused:, organize a tifo like the one they had at Stade de France imploring that they play these, and run said tifo at every American gig. Ideally it'd be displayed in the seating area directly opposite the stage. Of course, we Americans generally suck at things like this and it'd be a logistical nightmare to set up, but if you wanted to send a message this would do it loud and clear! :yesey: (And then watch them throw NSC, GL and FG in our faces. :mad:)

5493ed2a-bc2f-4758-9ef8-be2ace12ebd7.jpg

:LOL: if we could pull that off, that would be amazing.

Australia, its our last chance...

too forgive ourselves

I'm not feeling too optimistic. Even if they do play Bliss, RBS, CE or some rarity - or at least MK Ultra surely - I'm going on the first night. :rolleyes: That's why I will be watching what happens tomorrow with interest.

i think they r being lazy with the set list. they have the visuals for cave, rbs, sunburn, butterflies and horricanes, unintended and bliss which have all been played before with the current stage set up. and it doesnt take long to come up with another few visuals for other songs. i know dead star would go down well with loads of people.

i think they r being lazy with the set list. they have the visuals for cave, rbs, sunburn, butterflies and horricanes, unintended and bliss which have all been played before with the current stage set up. and it doesnt take long to come up with another few visuals for other songs. i know dead star would go down well with loads of people.

For fuck's sake, they can't even do mk ultra regularly and it gets a HUGE reaction AND it's on the bloody resistance.

For fuck's sake, they can't even do mk ultra regularly and it gets a HUGE reaction AND it's on the bloody resistance.

Can't get it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

since I met(lost) you

Theres only 2 songs i NEED to hear. MotP and MKU, and the sad thing is, they hardly play them together, its one or the other, or none at all:eek:

Definitely a possibility - Sia of all people alluded that Sony had put in her contract to play a certain number of songs and specific songs every night and she's on a much smaller scale than Muse.

Dammit... Bastards... I'm pretty sure it's up to muse in the end though. I will have seen muse 4 times this year, I saw them 2 times earlier. They've already toured in Australia once with the big day out in January so the setlists better change when they come back in December. I dont understand them. A few gigs ago they were all for the fans and played a sweet 2nd night.,, apologised and everything. Then in America... Besides playing RBS once the setlists have been almost the same each night.they know we don't like it so fucking change it ... :(

needed to write that for a while, my dissapointment has just been building up slowly lol... Come on muse

Dammit... Bastards... I'm pretty sure it's up to muse in the end though. I will have seen muse 4 times this year, I saw them 2 times earlier. They've already toured in Australia once with the big day out in January so the setlists better change when they come back in December. I dont understand them. A few gigs ago they were all for the fans and played a sweet 2nd night.,, apologised and everything. Then in America... Besides playing RBS once the setlists have been almost the same each night.they know we don't like it so fucking change it ... :(

needed to write that for a while, my dissapointment has just been building up slowly lol... Come on muse

:(

I've been disappointed too. I saw them when they came to America at the beginning of the year and I'm seeing them again in a couple of weeks and so far, the setlists are looking the exact same as the last American tour. I honestly think Muse are in complete control of the setlist and they're entirely aware that some people aren't okay with it. At the same time, however, it probably looks like we're okay with the setlists. A lot of Twilight fans/people who know the songs on the radio are starting to go to the gigs. When SMBH or Uprising or even Feeling Good is played, it gets a good reaction because those are songs everyone knows. I've seen videos where they've played RBS recently and half of the people are like "WAT IS THIS SONG!!??!?!" That could have something to do with it.

I dunno, I just know that I'm gonna be disappointed if I don't at least get Map :supersad:

Archived