Ewww. That is pretty subjective, too.

Yeah it is, because I have a point and shoot, non professional, that is pretty big and has a long lens and it was allowed, but some venues did give me strife over it. Staples center was completely fine with it though.

Generally, all point and shoot cameras should be fine, no SLRs, DSLRs, or anything with a detachable lens. For bigger point and shoot cameras, just find the house manager and show him the camera, then have him tell his workers/security that it's fine. It's best to get it out of the way early, instead of waiting til they begin searches.

Yeah it is, because I have a point and shoot, non professional, that is pretty big and has a long lens and it was allowed, but some venues did give me strife over it. Staples center was completely fine with it though.

Generally, all point and shoot cameras should be fine, no SLRs, DSLRs, or anything with a detachable lens. For bigger point and shoot cameras, just find the house manager and show him the camera, then have him tell his workers/security that it's fine. It's best to get it out of the way early, instead of waiting til they begin searches.

Thanks! I am about to buy a fancy point and shoot compact digital. I didn't want to run into any trouble. The one I want sounds like yours. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So...apparently, the only way to get a good Muse set is to go to a show:

- the night after Bellamy gets some

- the night Bellamy gets pissed because his guitars get knocked over

- On one of the guy's birthdays

- The 2nd night of a 2 night booking (because the real fans go on the second night, duh!)

- Not in the U.S. (because we're all dumb twits who only know them because of Twilight)

- The 2nd night of a 2 night booking (because the real fans go on the second night, duh!)

- Not in the U.S. (because we're all dumb twits who only know them because of Twilight)

Richard, I am really sorry you got one of the shittiest shows of the tour. :( But compared to last nights setlist, all of our shows combined were shit. :LOL:

u may want 2 add last date of each tour leg.

- Last European Arena date got the longest arena set list of the tour. With B&H and Sunburn.

- Last aisa gig got Sunburn and Dead Star (although they got special treatment almoust every gig)

- Last of the Summer Stadium/ festival tour got the Epic 2nd night at wembley. (screwed over the 1st nighters)

- Last US date last month got Citizen Erased.

Although they did seem to really srew over most of the US dates. That period of just doing 15 songs was a new low.

Expect something extra special on the last gig. Perth is the place to be i think.

Richard, I am really sorry you got one of the shittiest shows of the tour. :( But compared to last nights setlist, all of our shows combined were shit. :LOL:

Indeed!

In the moment, the show was great. But in hindsight, compared to Oakland, Sacramento was shit. When they switched up the set, I thought we were in for something good, but alas, nothing special and a shorter concert.

Muse owes me $60 and gas money!!

Indeed!

In the moment, the show was great. But in hindsight, compared to Oakland, Sacramento was shit. When they switched up the set, I thought we were in for something good, but alas, nothing special and a shorter concert.

Muse owes me $60 and gas money!!

:LOL:

Muse owe me around $3000 for everything I've spent on them for this past year. I expect cash. :phu::chuckle:

u may want 2 add last date of each tour leg.

- Last European Arena date got the longest arena set list of the tour. With B&H and Sunburn.

- Last aisa gig got Sunburn and Dead Star (although they got special treatment almoust every gig)

- Last of the Summer Stadium/ festival tour got the Epic 2nd night at wembley. (screwed over the 1st nighters)

- Last US date last month got Citizen Erased.

That was a festival.... the last US arena date got screwed over :supersad:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived