Knights Of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

New Born

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Songs That Will Might Get Played On This Tour

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

I Belong To You

Take A Bow :LOL: (You wish...)

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Ruled By Secrecy

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Unintended

If you're lucky, you might get Sunburn. That's probably the best we can hope for. -_-

Jazz Cave is also a possibility.

Knew I'd miss one. Yes, Jazzy Cave is a possibility.

That was a festival, this is a tour.

It wasn't just any festival either, it was Glastonbury, where they were rumoured to be doing something big so there was a lot of anticipation around it and they let everyone down as usual. :LOL:

A cover of a middle-aged band taking Muse to the 'next level'? Give me a break.

I saw them in Montreal in March, and I will see them again in October in Quebec City. I was just assuming it would be the same setlist, but maybe they will suprise me. Any thoughts on this? I belong to You had just recently come out around the time of the Montreal show, but they did not perform it. I kinda expected them to.

I saw them in Montreal in March, and I will see them again in October in Quebec City. I was just assuming it would be the same setlist, but maybe they will suprise me. Any thoughts on this? I belong to You had just recently come out around the time of the Montreal show, but they did not perform it. I kinda expected them to.

...No it hadn't. I Belong To You has been out since September last year.

If you're lucky, you might get Sunburn. That's probably the best we can hope for. -_-

They stuffed it up the last time Sunburn made an appearance so dont be surprised if they never play it again.

Which would be a pity because from the youtube videos at the time. it looked amazing in Turin

I don't know why they stopped playing Dead Star after bringing it back a couple of times, or even just the dead cuts riff to replace one of their other riffs for a change.

I just want MKU at one of the NY/NJ dates. I think that's realistic and would make me a very happy boy.

Also Uprising with the double neck would be awesome too.

I think expecting anything other than what we got last time is a bit silly. Except maybe an appearance or two of NSC, but still they didn't play it a whole lot this summer so it wouldn't shock me to not see it at all. Bliss/RBS could not appear at all and I wouldn't be surprised. But that could be me just keeping my expectations low on purpose :LOL:

The towers are dull and restrictive, terrible.

I used to hate the towers. Compared to the stadium stage now, they're fantastic. Besides, the band restricts themselves. It has nothing to do with the towers.

They'd also be foolish not to bring back Take a Bow. The tower stage was practically made for that track.

I used to hate the towers. Compared to the stadium stage now, they're fantastic. Besides, the band restricts themselves. It has nothing to do with the towers.

They'd also be foolish not to bring back Take a Bow. The tower stage was practically made for that track.

they'd be foolish not to do a lot of things, but it's muse, ya know, so they won't do it anyway. :LOL: they're weird like that.

:yesey: Matt doesn't move 8 square feet during the song so they could totally play this with the towers up... of course, it'd help if they liked the song enough to play it regularly. :(

If we're talk about songs they should play... >.<

MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Uprising and Undisclosed Desires should be the four songs they keep in the setlist for touring the next album.

No, and even if that were true it still wouldn't be a good argument to keep UD in the setlist. Incredibly dull live. UD and GL are two songs that should never ever be played again when they start touring the next album.

It's not an argument.

Undisclosed Desires is better than Resistance.

It's not an argument.

Undisclosed Desires is better than Resistance.

I completely disagree, but either way, I dont think UD should be in the setlist at all. Its boring live.

It probably will be, but it shouldnt be

They should open with MK Ultra

I hope they do at the festivals. Or at least a different opener. Like PiB or New Born like they did some this summer. I want Uprising in the setlist and i dont think its a bad opener, but I wanna see something different.

Though please no opening with Exogenesis, dont want that

Archived