It's guesswork as to whether there will even be a second date, half the time. :indiff:

Solution - wait a day and then buy :ninja:

Almost certainly will have to settle for a seat but hey, a Muse show is a Muse show and a setlist containing RBS/Bliss/MKU is a setlist containing RBS/Bliss/MKU.

#1 rule of concert going:

Always go the 2nd night. Always. Sell Your tickets, sell your car, sell your soul, whatever! Get tickets to the second night.

Because of schedule conflicts with my friends I'm going to Cincinnati on the 11th, but not Columbus on the 12, and I'm soooo mad because not only is it the show before another one in a different city (requires packing up the stage, and moving on), Columbus is also the show before a 9 day break in the tour, AND ITS THE SECOND SHOW OF A 2 DAY STINT IN OHIO. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have high hopes for Columbus :happy:

They Brought back the Execution Commentary riff back....

Execution Commentary

:stunned:

And thats why im going to 2 shows! A whopping 30songs!

16 actually! :D (14x2) + 2 switches ;)

:chuckle: that's what I was going to say... I went to 3 arena gigs in the spring and heard a total of 18 songs... then I heard an additional 7 (i think :$) at Wembley ;)

muse + 6 shows = 25 songs :awesome:

If I'd only gone to MSG, I'd have heard everything I heard in the VA and MD shows in one night ;)

at least you guys get to see them :(

I'm sorry. Where are my manners? :(

I'm hoping it's because of time constraints :erm: but i'm worried it's because they're adding the extra riffs after SS....

Riffs are swell and all, but songs are the bees knees. :(

Edit: And really, time constraints? What's an extra 15 minutes? :indiff:

Archived