Glorious is better than CE.

Much better.

I do love CE but it's by no means my favourite; some people put it onto this godly pedestal above everything else but I don't see it as being superior to their other songs. I have tried hard to like glorious but for some reason I always end up turning it off if I listen to it.

oh, and don't forget Plug in Baby. fuckin Plug In Baby.

:yesey:

by the board: Bliss and MotP.

by fans in general: Starlight, SMBH, the shit song, Knights, TiRO, UD etc. oh, and don't forget Plug in Baby. fuckin Plug In Baby.

Basically all the singles or songs involved in movies/games then

Talk shit

I'm not sure Bliss really is all that over-rated but maybe it's me. I know a lot of people clamoured for it's return during The Resistance Tour but I haven't really seen a lot of craze for it since then.

Admittedly, I was banned for a large portion of that period so I may have missed something but I don't feel Bliss is over-rated all that much (if at all).

Regardless, I personally feel Bliss is one of Muse' best song's from both a live and studio perspective.

But I like the first version more...I think because it reminds me to my childhood and Nintendo

This says a lot.

fair enough..

Bliss and CE at Reading/Leeds were pretty bland and boring.

I thought Bliss was great. I completely agree about CE though.

Also RBS is overrated. It's good, but it's no where near one of their best piano songs i've seen some people on here claim

And to think I once thought you were okay :noey:

Dead Star is overrated, not because it isn't a fantastic song, but because that's what's needed for it to come back to the setlists when it should really be a staple.

And to think I once thought you were okay :noey:

:phu:

Dead Star is overrated, not because it isn't a fantastic song, but because that's what's needed for it to come back to the setlists when it should really be a staple.

I think it's one of Muse's most stylistically derivative songs, and that is saying something. I don't think anything in Hullabaloo is particularly interesting, and DS always feels like a weird sidestep in the progression from OoS>Abso. It's also strange how Muse has a few songs so blatantly influenced by RATM yet none have made the official studio albums, hence I always feel they don't really even represent what I view Muse as being.

I think it's one of Muse's most stylistically derivative songs, and that is saying something. I don't think anything in Hullabaloo is particularly interesting, and DS always feels like a weird sidestep in the progression from OoS>Abso.

...:wtf:

IMO, Megalomania is overrated.

And also, Micro Cuts.

Oh, and Fury.

Like Fabri says. Why?

Oh and Unintended is dull as fuck and I never see it getting praised or over rated so... how exactly is that overrated?

Why

Well all of the three songs are musically brilliant, no doubt. Matt's vocals especially. But I just don't seem to feel all the hype that people feel about them..:$

Unintended, I don't know, I see it keeps being played over the years and I know quite a lot of fans who love that song to death. I find it really boring.

The least I can understand of these songs is why people seem to love Fury that much. I am really not trying to be a smartass or anything, just never really got into that song, so I would like to know what is it that you guys love so much about it? :)

The least I can understand of these songs is why people seem to love Fury that much. I am really not trying to be a smartass or anything, just never really got into that song, so I would like to know what is it that you guys love so much about it? :)

Some of Matt's better lyrics, nice chorus, cool/slightly sinister bassline and melody, interesting main riff and a pretty good heavy-ish section.

+ Megalomania's the best closer to an album they've had so far (apart from maybe RBS but I think Megalomania works a little bit better). As a single song it might not seem as good as some people make it out to be but in the context of the album it's great.

Archived