CE is the most overrated song by the fans(well...possibly Bliss too)

Starlight is the most overrated by the general public.

And Hoodoo has the most overrated lyrics, while still being a great song.

by the board: Bliss and MotP.

by fans in general: Starlight, SMBH, the shit song, Knights, TiRO, UD etc. oh, and don't forget Plug in Baby. fuckin Plug In Baby.

MoTP is fantastic, and you're describing Madness as "the shit song".... :noey: And I don't feel like fans in general overrate it.

Madness. At least in Germany, maybe because they used it for Spotify Advertising in television.

In London at O² I went to the toilet when they started to play it, and the toilets were totally overfilled with people who had the same point/idea. We had a lot of fun while howling along together theatrically. :happy:

BTW. Guiding Light is still awesome imao.

I'm not sure Bliss really is all that over-rated but maybe it's me. I know a lot of people clamoured for it's return during The Resistance Tour but I haven't really seen a lot of craze for it since then.

Admittedly, I was banned for a large portion of that period so I may have missed something but I don't feel Bliss is over-rated all that much (if at all).

Regardless, I personally feel Bliss is one of Muse' best song's from both a live and studio perspective.

BTW. Guiding Light is still awesome imao.

This says a lot.

I'm not sure Bliss really is all that over-rated but maybe it's me. I know a lot of people clamoured for it's return during The Resistance Tour but I haven't really seen a lot of craze for it since then.

Admittedly, I was banned for a large portion of that period so I may have missed something but I don't feel Bliss is over-rated all that much (if at all).

Regardless, I personally feel Bliss is one of Muse' best song's from both a live and studio perspective.

Outside of the board it is a bit overrated, imo. Here it gets the fair amount of praise.

It wasn't that great last november. Still good, but not mindblowing as I expected it to be.

That was pretty much how I felt when I saw it at Leeds, I think it's the high expectations for some songs that can spoil them (same thing that happened with CE for me). In Manchester I wasn't expecting it or really looking forward to it so I enjoyed it a lot more.

Archived