Manchester 2010, I was pleased it was in the set but it didn't impress me as much as I expected - maybe my expectations were too high

Video record is not that bad... Sometimes they 'rest' on some songs. You probably got unlucky they decided to rest citizen erased that time. Unfortunate. I think it's one of their best songs ever. It's not overrated at all, imo.

Video record is not that bad... Sometimes they 'rest' on some songs. You probably got unlucky they decided to rest citizen erased that time. Unfortunate. I think it's one of their best songs ever. It's not overrated at all, imo.

Wtf is the "resting" you keep talking about?

I kind of miss The2ndwub, at least he had some sense in his arguments. Why did he get banned?

I would really like to know who's The2ndwub finally. If you keep saying he was an idiot, he must have been a bit more openminded than you.

I am sick of you saying about logic or sense in one's words. What is sense or logic in your opinion? Take off your glasses and try to see something from the different point of view. Something that you probably never thought about, and you'll find sense in my words.

In what way Muscle Museum is overrated???????????????

They haven't played it for... how many years???? And it's not accounted as one of their best songs, although it is.

I'm sure you're wubby. You can't fool me.

It's a good song, but it didn't age as well as other songs on Showbiz (Sunburn, Showbiz). The band said it sounds very 90s. I actually agree with that.

In what way Muscle Museum is overrated???????????????

They haven't played it for... how many years???? And it's not accounted as one of their best songs, although it is.

maybe you should

Take off your glasses and try to see something from the different point of view

?????????????

It's a good song, but it didn't age as well as other songs on Showbiz (Sunburn, Showbiz). The band said it sounds very 90s. I actually agree with that.

Way to completely miss his point though.

To explain it to you: He's saying that MM isn't that highly rated and thus can't be overrated.

i am not saying it's the best on Showbiz. Showbiz is an amazing album and it's itself is underrated. Muscle Museum is one of the best on it. Alongside Sunburn, Showbiz, Cave... I love Falling Down. Even Fillip. At the moment Showbiz is my second favorite album after OoS.

I would really like to know who's The2ndwub finally. If you keep saying he was an idiot, he must have been a bit more openminded than you.

I am sick of you saying about logic or sense in one's words. What is sense or logic in your opinion? Take off your glasses and try to see something from the different point of view. Something that you probably never thought about, and you'll find sense in my words.

He was a guy who liked unpopular opinions, but he knew, what he was arguing against and what his point was, most of the time. He wasn't a total idiot, at least in my opinion.

However, I don't recall throwing the words "logic" or "sense" around here, so : )

In my opinion, sense and logic are the opposites of you.

Also, what Sippe said in the following quote.

maybe you should

Take off your glasses and try to see something from the different point of view

:kiss:

i am not saying it's the best on Showbiz. Showbiz is an amazing album and it's itself is underrated. Muscle Museum is one of the best on it. Alongside Sunburn, Showbiz, Cave... I love Falling Down. Even Fillip. At the moment Showbiz is my second favorite album after OoS.

Because Absoulution, BHAR, TR and T2L are too pop?

0.jpg

I saw that coming :LOL:

Archived