Right now it's Panic Station. When the album first came out, it was one of those so-bad-it's good songs. It was ridiculously terrible but in an entertaining way (unlike many other songs on T2L which are just regular terrible). But I was surprised how bored I was by it live, and now I can't even find the good amidst the bad anymore. It's just bad. And the video is awesome, but people are suddenly acting like the song is the greatest thing ever because of the video.

Well of course I would be excited to see DS live because it's a "rarity" and all, but I'd honestly rather see Bliss or CE. It's just not in my top 10 or anything. It's not that I don't like it. I'm just surprised at what a fan favorite it is. Now Fury...that is what would make me freak out. :love:

Well of course I would be excited to see DS live because it's a "rarity" and all, but I'd honestly rather see Bliss or CE. It's just not in my top 10 or anything. It's not that I don't like it. I'm just surprised at what a fan favorite it is. Now Fury...that is what would make me freak out. :love:

If they ever bring back Fury everyone will immediately start saying how overrated Fury is :LOL:

I wonder how many people would know what song it is, at the stadiums. Less than Dead Star, probably.

Probably. What was it again, on the japanese special edition or something? I can't remember

and I just think DS is overrated because of what people say about it... such as Nipso saying it's the "best thing to ever happen"

meh im just rambling

Archived