It's good, but not THAT good :LOL:

I wouldn't even go so far as to say it's good, it's alright I reckon - just okay.

plus i've never seen anything that awesome about MK Ultra and especially not unnatural selection

On record I can kind of understand (even though I love US on the album) but live? :supersad: Unnatural Selection was a beast on the last tour.

I've never seen Unnatural Selection live, so I can't speak to it, but I really dislike it on album. Started skipping it almost immediately. Some of the vocals on it are far more "cringy" imo than anything on T2L.

Don't get the love for that one, or especially IBTY that I sometimes see here.

It was also instantly what Liquid State reminded me of, musically.

I've never seen Unnatural Selection live, so I can't speak to it, but I really dislike it on album. Started skipping it almost immediately.

What the hell :wtf:

Seriously no :(

The vocals are Matt's typical "rock song" vocals.

The chorus is one of the things on TR. Follow Me and Animals' verses are cringe-y, but not US.

Why?

Mostly, I just find the song completely boring.

That drawn out "ooooooceeeaaaaan" though.... that's a stand out.

And Strangeseas, I admit I love FM to death, but there ARE a few parts in the verses that I wish were sung different, still. :(

The "you" in "when you fall down" takes me out of the song, sometimes.

And Strangeseas, I admit I love FM to death, but there ARE a few parts in the verses that I wish were sung different, still. :(

The "you" in "when you fall down" takes me out of the song, sometimes.

He's a great singer, I wonder why nobody said Matt that his singing style on some songs is at least questionable.

I think he said he wanted to sound like a pop diva on some songs. :noey:

That's one of the reason why Muse need a producer. Not a producer who pushes them into a direction they don't like, but a producer who says what is a good idea and what is a bad idea.

That's one of the reason why Muse need a producer. Not a producer who pushes them into a direction they don't like, but a producer who says what is a good idea and what is a bad idea.

But what makes you think that Muse would listen to him or that the producer's opinion is 100% right?

Archived