Nope. There were 13.

I have to say, the setlists are starting to look improved from the arena shows last year. They could be a bit better but last night's setlist wasn't too bad.

If it was MK ULTRA instead of Soldier's Poem it would have been one of the best of the tour.

Not that I don't like SP - atm my ears appreciate it as its quiet when everything's loud as fuck. Its just that MKU is a stadium-shaker of a song and should be used in its rightful place.

I reckon this'd work as a stadium show:

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. New Born

4. MOTP

5. MK ULTRA

6. NSC/GL

7. Butterflies

8. Citizen Erased/Bliss

9. United States

10. IBTY

11. AP/RBS (You can take your Feeling Good and shove it up yo ass!)

12. Wankdorf Jam + Undisclosed Desires

13. Resistance

14. Starlight (streamer cannons)

15. TiRO

16. US

17. TaB (the suit of lights on the lift)

18. PiB

19. SS

20. Exo - Overture (+ Bernie)

21. Interlude + Hysteria

22. MwaH + Knights

I think that works better. I'd take that for Wembley, mind.

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. New Born

4. MOTP

5. MK ULTRA

6. NSC/GL

7. Butterflies

8. Citizen Erased/Bliss

9. United States

10. IBTY

13. Resistance

15. TiRO

16. US

18. PiB

19. SS

21. Interlude + Hysteria

22. MwaH + Knights

That.

is.

perfection.:stunned:

If it was MK ULTRA instead of Soldier's Poem it would have been one of the best of the tour.

Not that I don't like SP - atm my ears appreciate it as its quiet when everything's loud as fuck. Its just that MKU is a stadium-shaker of a song and should be used in its rightful place.

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. New Born

4. MOTP

5. MK ULTRA

6. NSC/GL

7. Butterflies

8. Citizen Erased/Bliss

9. United States

10. IBTY

13. Resistance

15. TiRO

16. US

18. PiB

19. SS

21. Interlude + Hysteria

22. MwaH + Knights

This is so possible...

I'd totally take that for Wembley too. And I guess it could be a likely setlist ;)

I've heard RBS quite a lot back in 2004, but every time it literally gives me the chills. That's what I really missing from a Muse concert: a song that could move me to tears. Not that I'd be pissed if they didn't play for a Stadium Tour... (I really missed that kind of song in the Winter tour)

But I would take RBS over Feeling Good (not a bad song at all, mind) immediately :D

Just come back from both nights in Paris. Have to say the whole protest thing to kick the gig off isn't really working as well as it could. It's a nice idea but is a bit half-arsed. I guess with this one starting in daylight it doesn't help but the protesters come on, there's a few sirens and whistles and flares, it's quite effective at first, but then they start to drift off as the band wanders on, there's a bit of a lull and then Uprising starts.

I'm not knocking the protesters themselves, they do their bit, but it really needs more impact. The whole stadium should go pitch black for 10 seconds, then there should be ear-splitting sirens and bright spotlights beaming all around, like an air-raid, the protesters come on with more flares and whistles - the whole thing should be intimidating, like a real uprising, not a bunch of fans with flags - then the sirens should build to a deafening crescendo, a curtain should drop and the band go straight into Uprising (like on the arena tour, which worked much better) rather than them just walking on.

The next thing is that having set a tone of protest and anarchy they go into SMBH!! I'm not sure what would work better, but it's like they're saying the revolution is over, time for a disco. There needs to be more continuity.

Having said all that, it was a great show, just thinking of ways to make it better.

The next thing is that having set a tone of protest and anarchy they go into SMBH!! I'm not sure what would work better, but it's like they're saying the revolution is over, time for a disco. There needs to be more continuity.

Muse are the most incoherant thing on this earth.

How about this?

1 Dracula Mountain

2 Hyper Music

3 TSP

4 Toada

5 Ruled By Secrecy

6 Fawy

7 Falling Down

8 Space Dementia

9 Cave

10 Escape

11 Uno

12 Sunburn

13 Muscle Museum

14 Starlight

15 Invincible

16 Feeling Good

17 The Groove

18 Easily

Encore

19 Plug In Baby

20 Futurism

21 Hysteria

22 Stockholm syndrome + Glasto Jams

Of course they're not in a million years going to play it. But oh my goodness that'd be a good gig.

lolwtf, apparently they soundchecked soaked before last nights gig? is this true? :LOL:

yep it is true... I was outside the stadium with Chris and Pip when we heard the piano starts and I literally gasped "omg that's soaked!!"

Doesn't mean they are going to play it: they were testing the accoustic with the piano on that night.

We also hear RBS, SP, the intro to AP and Matt whistling and bursting out laughing in the middle of IBTY. He rehearsed the French part about 3 times in a row :LOL:

yep it is true... I was outside the stadium with Chris and Pip when we heard the piano starts and I literally gasped "omg that's soaked!!"

Doesn't mean they are going to play it: they were testing the accoustic with the piano on that night.

We also hear RBS, SP, the intro to AP and Matt whistling and bursting out laughing in the middle of IBTY. He rehearsed the French part about 3 times in a row :LOL:

Well I hope they play all of them (bar SP) soon!

Archived