:yesey:

I don't even know the words, nor is it even in my iTunes. Hell, I only listened to it for the second time ever a moment ago because I forgot how it sounded.

At least it's okay when they call Feeling Good Nina Simone's song or whatever, but if they call Soaked Adam Lambert's song, I think anyone watching the tweets on this board will be on the warpath :LOL:

I've never heard it >_>

If they took out Feeling Good, and put in Apocalypse Please and Ruled By Secrecy, then took out Guiding Light and Nishe, and replaced them with Citizen Erased and Bliss (or the top 2 in that particular poll), then threw in the song 3rd in the setlist polls (maybe at the expense of TIRO), we'll be onto a winner. Songs that win in the polls that are already in the setlist will be disregarded.

There's too much logic in there for Muse.

:chuckle:

So tonight's setlist:

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. New Born

4. MK Ultra

5. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude

8. Hysteria

9. Nishe

10. United States Of Eurasia

11. I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

12. Feeling Good

13. MK Jam

14. Undisclosed Desires

15. Resistance

16. Starlight

17. Time Is Running Out

18. Unnatural Selection

Encore:

19. Unintended

20. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture

21. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2:

22. Take A Bow

23. Plug In Baby

24. Knights of Cydonia

Highly predictable and very boring. The last two encores won't change once on this whole tour. BORING.

I wish I could understand the obsession with 'Bliss.' For me it's just as cheesey as 'Neutron Star Collision.' The set needs less cheese so why not 'Dead Star', 'fury,' 'meglomania', 'assassin', 'ruled by secrecy', 'space dementia' etc etc

But then again judging by the polls I'm part of the minority. But I still don't understand how 'bliss' is prefered over the ones mentioned above.

little bit disappointed so far. theres just not enough variation is there? you look at one setlist and you think fair enough but then when they swap one song. and its an absolutely brilliant song at that...(okay for another brilliant one, but still) it becomes a problem.

im glad im going to wembley which is towards the end of stadiums. hope they get bored and "break out", which matt tells us he is doing every gig.

I wish I could understand the obsession with 'Bliss.' For me it's just as cheesey as 'Neutron Star Collision.' The set needs less cheese so why not 'Dead Star', 'fury,' 'meglomania', 'assassin', 'ruled by secrecy', 'space dementia' etc etc

But then again judging by the polls I'm part of the minority. But I still don't understand how 'bliss' is prefered over the ones mentioned above.

ive made this point before - except i love bliss. theres alot of good memories from when they closed gigs with it and went abit mental. theres something about bliss that feels abit more sincere to me, whereas guiding light does my head in. i like NSC.

I remember before the Resistance came out, I was looking forward to it because I thought it would give them more songs to rotate on their tours, so they would have more variety in their sets (like Radiohead). Unfortunately, they haven't worked it like that.

After seeing RATM the other week and finding out what a rock concert should really be like, i think i will end up quite disappointed at wembley if that setlist pops up :noey:

I saw RATM last week as well and although it was awesome I didn't get the same buzz that I get from seeing Muse live and their setlist was ridiculously short!

I've complained about the set but it's not that their playing less rock songs it's that there isn't enough variety. Personally i'd love more piano songs as well.

Archived