Since the resistance tour general chat/moaning/fighting/parody lyrics/Mozza's ranting outlet is nearing its end, and to me at least this seems like a different tour to the arenas, maybe a seperate thread should be started for general stadium tour discussion. Setlists, stage design, crowds, bits you like, bits you don't like, spaffing, disgust, Bellamy love, Bellamy hate. It's all welcome just keep it civil.

Tour kicks off 27th May

Seems a good idea, the other one will probably finish tonight at some point and this one can take over from it :D

I made a thread in Main Muse for serious purposes :awesome:

I expect it will turn into a bitch-fest like the last one :LOL:

;)

New/kinda rare songs played in practice @ MK National Bowl:

22/05/2010

?

Take a Bow is back!

23/05/2010

NSC - Musers with twitter ids: Spideydom, cupkaykie, laura_c0608, ? - first Musers to hear it live (source via http://twitter.com/#list/fueschgast/sexyplane )

IBTY - are they the first Musers to hear it live as well?

Unintended

Take a Bow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No real rarities practiced yet?

Complete list of songs practiced 23/05/2010 (thanks Dee3Dee)

New Intro apparently

Uprising

SMBH

New Born

Mozart Intro + MotP

NSC

Guiding Light

Hysteria

Nishe + USoE

IBTY

Feeling Good

MK jam (orgasmic!) + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Exo 1

SS + Riffs

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

MWAH + Knights

srscheez.gif

Resistance was also played somewhere in there.

Are we seriously going to use spoilers until every single person here has been to their respective gigs so they don't find out what was played??!

If that's the case then it would be better to have yet another thread where people can post the songs, expected or otherwise, because I'm not spending double the time having to click on spoilers after each gig!:LOL::LOL:

Mozart intro?? That actually sounds weird for Muse. Does anyone know more/name of the piece?

Not until people get setlists from the gigs I presume.

Same for the new jams.

I have a feeling that IBTY got rehearsed because that's what the french wanted.

There's still room in that set for 2-4 more songs. As George Michael once said, you gotta have faith!

Not until people get setlists from the gigs I presume.

Same for the new jams.

I have a feeling that IBTY got rehearsed because that's what the french wanted.

There's still room in that set for 2-4 more songs. As George Michael once said, you gotta have faith!

It really wouldn't suprise me if they only played 21 with all those slow ones in :( I really hope I'm wrong.

I guess MK Ultra will be played at some gigs, and surely NSC and Guiding Light wont be in the same set?

It really wouldn't suprise me if they only played 21 with all those slow ones in :( I really hope I'm wrong.

I guess MK Ultra will be played at some gigs, and surely NSC and Guiding Light wont be in the same set?

We'd hope, although I wouldn't put it past Bellamy to have NSC, GL and FG in the same set.... I better be wrong!

We'd hope, although I wouldn't put it past Bellamy to have NSC, GL and FG in the same set.... I better be wrong!

Replace NSC with Unitended at that was a common occurance in October/November :(

Just as bad with those eye sores in Wembley '07 setlists - FG, Invincible, Soldier's Poem. *facepalm*

It went:

Hoodoo

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Invincible

Starlight

And then later the joys of

Soldiers Poem

Unintended

Blackout

:facepalm:

What the fuck?? New intro?? What happened to We are the Universe?:mad:

Can't believe they stopped it. I wanted to hear so badly. Goddamit!

are you sure the new intro can't be better than WATU?

oh well, it was wild. poor Doris. :noey: especially with spoilers so we click on her chest twice.

i don't care about too much cheese, i'd like to experience IBTY and NSC live.

Archived