Remember when Supermassive Black Hole came out?

Clunge

Remember people saying "oh no, surely this is a joke!, tomorrow we will heard the real song...."

They said that for USoE as well. And now these new songs. :sleepy:

Anyway, I was definitely surprised yesterday but I'm starting to feel quite optimistic for the album again. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Hold on, if Muse have decided that they are making a dub step album, they can count me out.

How is this the same band that liked Nirvana?

Yes, the whole album has been confirmed as a dubstep album, with only the first minute being orchestral.

Now get out.

Hold on, if Muse have decided that they are making a dub step album, they can count me out.

How is this the same band that liked Nirvana?

Where have you heard it's a dubstep album? I like Nirvana, Lady Gaga, Verdi and Black Sabbath. Does that make me weird?

I remember reading the old forums, and to my surprise everyone thought Absolution was shit. :LOL:

:LOL:

Indeed. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm quite happy this will filter the reactionary haters from people who are more balanced and willing to listen to what else is to come!

Yeah, and I'm sure you'll enjoy filtering out all the b33f that comes with it :LOL:

For some dreaded reason I decided to read through the comments on the NME articles, and I don't know if it was just swamped with Muse fans, but the majority were a lot more open minded than I thought they would be

Archived