Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
I don't think I've seen one person on this forum who doesn't like MOTP.

Well, go on someone, prove me wrong! :p

I don't think you'll find this person :LOL:

Nope, you'll never find this person. By far the best muse song ever!!! :LOL:

I don't think I've seen one person on this forum who doesn't like MOTP.

Well, go on someone, prove me wrong! :p

Nope, you'll never find this person. By far the best muse song ever!!! :LOL:

Hi there, sweetcheekses. I don't like MOTP. :)

I really underplayed this song. Gotten into it a lot more lately.

I also find myself listening to ConScience a ton when I'm depressed. :( I can tell when I feel a desire to dig out that song, that I'm going to be in it bad...

Weird, I do the same actually. Con-Science, Hyper Chondriac Music and Muscle Museum #2 tend to be ones I listen to when I feel like that, mostly Con-Science though.

Been playing guitar to Hysteria a lot more, so much fun to play.

Really? I don't play it anymore 'cause I find it so boring to play, same with PIB. Probably because I listened to and played those two songs so often when I was first getting into the band.

Weird, I do the same actually. Con-Science, Hyper Chondriac Music and Muscle Museum #2 tend to be ones I listen to when I feel like that, mostly Con-Science though.

I actually didn't like ConScience upon first listening to it, and just ignored it from there on out. One day, I craved it like chocolate, and it's been like that for me ever since.

The song sounds like the way the world swelling and crashing down around you would probably sound...

HCM I do relate to well when I'm sad, having relationship problems, and it's more likely to be something that makes me feel sad listening to. ConScience is definately depression, for me.

Really? I don't play it anymore 'cause I find it so boring to play, same with PIB. Probably because I listened to and played those two songs so often when I was first getting into the band.

I like replacing the opening guitar bit 10 seconds in with People of the Sun like Matt used to, I find it spices it up a little.

Can understand why you'd find it boring though considering there's no guitar in the verses and the chorus is only powerchords.

Plus, after the second chorus I love playing that riff, and then there's the solo which isn't too difficult, and I'll always attempt a shuffle dance when doing that! :D

The whole Resistance album. Hadn't listened to it since 2nd Law came out. Love the bass lines on that album.
This just happened to me actually. Even though the album is only from 2009, for some reason it evokes this feeling of nostalgia for me. Maybe it's the fact that the whole album has this dreamy, very classic 'animated' sound to it.

Also, I used to not like Dead Star at all. Now I love it.

Crying Shame. I've listened to it like twice before and absolutely hated it. Yesterday I decided to give it an another spin and it was awesome. I'm playing it on repeat til I hate it again.

Oh and it sounds like the Killers. Even the lyrics are something the Killers would write.

Edited by Jazzthief