MotP. Kind of taken it for granted. My third pair of nice Sennheisers recently died on me (I think that's gonna be the end of that affair) and I have found one nice thing to say about iPod earphones- the production issues don't really register when using them. Then again, good production's also lost on you when using them.

Back on point though, I've fallen back in love with MotP :)

I will have to say Undisclosed Desires. I always loved the song, but it actually wasn't until today that I really thought about it and realized what all it meant. That's also when I realize "wow... This is a perfect song to how I feel about my ex and what I wanted to do for her". That is the main one, but I also came back to Panic Station and Resistance. Two songs I forgot how much I loved :).

Recently discovered Dead Star. What a great song!

I have it both on the Hullabaloo cd and I bought a few MP3 singles from the Muse store to round out some singles/b-sides I was missing. So I picked up Dead Star/In Your World.

I'm kind of sad that I got into Muse later (being in the US) and will likely never get to hear it live in a concert. At least I have Hullabaloo and some YouTube videos to at least give me the experience if I can't hear it in person at a show.