:yesey: *faints with admiration at your awesome choices of epicness*

:D

Knights of Cydonia with the harmonica Intro is amazing

True statement. I wish the harmonica intro was available as a recording like the prelude to Survival or intro to Apocalypse Please. I would buy it.

I looked that up last night and had my mind absolutely blown when I realized I saw that movie recently and didn't make the connection with KoC (although to be fair, I was just getting into Muse at that point). I still think it would be cool if Muse recorded their version of it though. It seems to be the most well-known of their intros/outros that they do at their live shows.

The last chord is a C though. So wouldn't it just be a G5 at most?

Maybe I just have a terrible ear then. I'm listening to it, whistling it and this is telling me it's a G#. :erm:

And no, I can't tell just by listening to it.

EDIT: Now it's telling me that it's somewhere between G and G#. Meh. Someone with perfect pitch come and confirm it.

Maybe I just have a terrible ear then. I'm listening to it, whistling it and this is telling me it's a G#. :erm:

And no, I can't tell just by listening to it.

EDIT: Now it's telling me that it's somewhere between G and G#. Meh. Someone with perfect pitch come and confirm it.

Tried playing a basic keyboard to it. G definitely sounded more in tune.

On another note, I watched the Wembley video on YouTube and I swear I could hear the same note coming out of the same right channel. Backing track maybe?

Tried playing a basic keyboard to it. G definitely sounded more in tune.

On another note, I watched the Wembley video on YouTube and I swear I could hear the same note coming out of the same right channel. Backing track maybe?

Yeah, you're right, I hear it too. Probably Morgan doing BV or something :pope: