Filip

Showbiz

I haven't listened to the Showbiz album in a while but the last few days have just had it on constant repeat on my iPod

I forgot what a fantastic album it is and as much love as I have for tracks like Cave & Sober (Sober one of my all time faves) Filip is worth listening to repeatedly because it's just so damn good :)

Follow me, cause I think that live it is really more powerfull and less "disco" :shifty:

and I am starting to appreciate the lyrics too.

"I will always protect you, my love." The lyrics are gorgeous...now I finally have a kickass lullaby to sing to my kids. ;)

Mention of Host in another thread got me listening to it. Yeah, the beginning in particular has resemblance to House of the Rising Sun and some parts have some of Matt's best Thom Yorke-mannerisms but there is something appealing about it...in particular since the last song before I listened to was Survival.

I've just been running, and it was the first time I listened Survival while running. It's quite obvious, but what is that song awesome to listen while running! Of course the lyrics are very related, but also the epic guitar solo's with Matts singing of those solo's!