Madness and Undisclosed backwards :eek:

really, I'm not joking. I was amazed at myself finding this quite enjoyable.

they're cooler than normal versions in some parts, especially Undisclosed

and I can hear some new lyrics actually

for example in UD chorus I always hear either "this is no lie" or "there is no lie"

:LOL:

Pretty much the entirety of Showbiz. It's been a while since I've listened to the album all the way through, (in fact, I'm not entirely sure I ever REALLY got to appreciate it, as I purchased it at the same time as "Origin of Symmetry", which I was then immediately obsessed with...) so when I decided to take the time to sit down and really enjoy each track a few days ago, I found I liked songs I normally found myself skipping over like "Fillip" and "Sober".

Wish they'd play Showbiz tracks live in the U.S. :(

Apocalypse Please, good lord I've been underrating this song. Dem vocals.

I'm starting to get why people like Absolution so much actually. If it had better flow and production, it could easily be my favourite album.

:yesey: I've been listening to OOS and Absolution a lot lately and I think Absolution is just ahead of OOS. I have been listening to the version with Fury on it though, otherwise I don't think I would rate it as highly.

Recently I rediscovered Crying Shame, Eternally Missed, and Apocalypse Please, all of which I've known to be awesome, but after being addicted to The 2nd Law, I re-learned the amazingness of all these songs.

Also, for whatever reason, I never listened to Dead Star or In Your World until they played Dead Star at Shepard's Bush Empire. After watching that I searched up the studio tracks and pretty much had an eargasm all over the place.

Take a Bow. Such an amazing song. I would love if they added this to the rotation during a 2nd Law show. I discovered Muse during the songs they had in Guitar Hero and Rock Band and only got to see them live this past March. Any time they are on tour and have a show in Detroit I'm going to be there. I hope that if they have a 2nd leg tour they hit Detroit again.

I'm jealous of the 2nd Toronto night as they got to hear Dead Star live which is another awesome song that I recently discovered. At least I have YouTube for live videos and I have HAARP live CD/DVD that I can watch any time.

I always get that feeling with almost any Muse song when I have a spell of listening to something else then end up back at Muse. For instance I was listening to Jamiroquai today on the bus then put on The 2nd Law and was just :O (my ipod had died and I only have a few songs on my phone)

Usually songs like Map of your Head or City of Delusion I sit there amazed with a :O expression :D

I've liked Map of the Problematique and United States of Eurasia a lot more since I heard them performed live about a month ago. Butterflies & Hurricanes has also been growing on me a lot lately.

:yesey: *faints with admiration at your awesome choices of epicness*