I can't call BHAR well-structured when I think of the MoTP > Soldier's Poem transition :LOL: And how are Assassin and Exo-Politics "western"? :erm:

We are quite off-topic.

Yes, the transition is not good.

Apparently Muse like to put two completely different songs next to each other. Supremacy - Madness, Stockholm Syndrome - FAWY Just for the sake of showing that they are eclectic. Seriously they don't need to do that all the time. :chuckle:

"well-structured to an extend"

I just wanted to say that there are in fact distinguishable parts.

"Western theme" mainly because of KoC and I didn't find a better word. :p

On topic: Apocalypse Please

Apparently Muse like to put two completely different songs next to each other. Supremacy - Madness, Stockholm Syndrome - FAWY Just for the sake of showing that they are eclectic. Seriously they don't need to do that all the time. :chuckle:

In fairness though, Supremacy > Madness works at least sort of well because of how Supremacy ends (fade out/tremelo effect) and Absolution is full of bad flow (their worst flowing album IMO). I get what you mean though, there has been a few times where they've followed up a really heavy song with an acoustic/pretty soft song.

OT: Been listening to a lot of Assassin and Exo-Politics again recently. God, I bloody love those songs.

I

Nope. Quite a few incredible songs, but it flows horribly and it's horribly produced. Still a great album.

I always thought that BHAR was horribly produced. But yesterday and downloaded Audacity and inspected every single album I have and the Depeche Mode 2006/2007 (2003 101 remaster) remasters are by far the worst fucking masters ever. Complete fucking brickwalls and they even fucked up the remaster by skiping some of the sounds. Seriously, there isn't any other album that has been remastered worse.

BH&R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2L. Even if it only had the last three songs, it'd still be better than T2L by miles.

Having said that, I've recently rediscovered the awesomeness of Hoodoo. Goosebumps, goosebumps.

On topic: Yes, I also rediscovered the awesomeness of Hoodoo by listening to the vinyl rip of BHAR, it's still fucking brickwalled but a lot clearer. Trust me, get one and go listen to Hoodoo adn you'll be blown away.

I just discovered Neuron Star Collision, which I enjoyed more than the entirety of 2nd Law. Also, City of delusion i never really listened to. Until now. Holy crap I was missing out. Also, I feel that Map of the Problematique is VERY overrated, and I don't really like it too much.

i lold, each to their own though

city of delusion is one i have overlooked too, such a good song.

recently realised how much i like resistance too

I just discovered Neuron Star Collision, which I enjoyed more than the entirety of 2nd Law. Also, City of delusion i never really listened to. Until now. Holy crap I was missing out. Also, I feel that Map of the Problematique is VERY overrated, and I don't really like it too much.

frabz-CANT-TELL-IF-TROLLING-OR-JUST-HIGH-6e3173.jpg