especially since the dates are wrong :p

Yeah, everyone knows it was 2006. They 'did a jesus' in 2008 but medical science is still a bit limited and we all knew it was temporary, we just hoped they might pull through. The Doctors did all they could :'(

the ones who think that muse is THE GREATEST band in the world. ugh.

the ones who are obsessed with their live shows and never get tired of moaning over their setlist choices when they're NOT even at the gig itself!

Wait what? Music isn't fact, if I think Muse make the best music in the world, am I making you crazy?

nope. but they are one of the greatest musicians around these days, NOT the greatest.

there is no such thing as "the greatest band in the world". you can't compare great music.

I agree.

They are my favourite band and I love their music a lot but I can't go around saying "They are the best band in the world.Fact." That would be stupid and untrue because as you said there is no 'greatest band in the world'

I agree.

They are my favourite band and I love their music a lot but I can't go around saying "They are the best band in the world.Fact." That would be stupid and untrue because as you said there is no 'greatest band in the world'

The only one saying "fact" is you guys. Because to you there can be no greatest band, fact. What if Muse is the only band I think is great? One again you are stating opinions as fact. There are a lot of people out there who think Muse is the only great band, are they wrong? No, because music is all about opinions.

I think Muse have made the best music in the world, therefore they are(or at least were) the greatest band to me.

Recently it's been the "oh, you're a girl and you like Muse, so you must like Twilight". Thing is, when i first started listening to Muse, I already knew Twilight, and yes, I had read the books and liked them. So when SMBH was in the movie, I thought that was cool. But that was then.

Now it's gotten to the point where I hardly manage to listen to SMBH because of the connection to Twilight, and that's really sad, because it's a good song. But Twilight make me nauseous now, had it only been the books and movies without all the goddamned hype and fangirling that people do, then I could have accepted that. But I do not. And I know I may sound like a sad, pathetic former Twi-hard, but honest to fuck, I couldn't care less about that fandom. APART from the fact that a lot of Musers are being wrongly labelled as Twilighters because of all of this.

So yeah, pisses me off to no end.

Recently it's been the "oh, you're a girl and you like Muse, so you must like Twilight". Thing is, when i first started listening to Muse, I already knew Twilight, and yes, I had read the books and liked them. So when SMBH was in the movie, I thought that was cool. But that was then.

Now it's gotten to the point where I hardly manage to listen to SMBH because of the connection to Twilight, and that's really sad, because it's a good song. But Twilight make me nauseous now, had it only been the books and movies without all the goddamned hype and fangirling that people do, then I could have accepted that. But I do not. And I know I may sound like a sad, pathetic former Twi-hard, but honest to fuck, I couldn't care less about that fandom. APART from the fact that a lot of Musers are being wrongly labelled as Twilighters because of all of this.

So yeah, pisses me off to no end.

i found a good way to get passed the twilight familiarity with Supermassive Black Hole was to watch it and listen to only live versions.

for some reason i don't associate the live version of that song with twilight.

i found a good way to get passed the twilight familiarity with Supermassive Black Hole was to watch it and listen to only live versions.

for some reason i don't associate the live version of that song with twilight.

That is a good point. The live version is quite different, and when I think about it, when I actually have listened to it, I do not necessarily feel that much aversion to it. But then again, it's not actually the song itself that I dislike. But thanks, I will remember that! :)

I had lots of different pictures of Matt, Dom and Chris as my desktop background at college today and my friend (Who is coming with me to see Muse on Saturday and has said, and I quote, "I love Muse! Muse are pro!" :LOL:) looked at it and said "Who are those guys?" :facepalm:

I just said "I'll let you think that one over but if you really don't know then I think you'll be in for a bit of a shock in a couple of days." (Pictures of Dom in his "Lady DomDom" ish outfit, Chris with pipes and Matt in shiny suits...)

Someone will probably show him this but I think it was funny so :p.

nope. but they are one of the greatest musicians around these days, NOT the greatest.

there is no such thing as "the greatest band in the world". you can't compare great music.

What? You get angry from a simple opinion of music taste? It's not a fact that they are the greatest band in the world, and it's not a fact that they aren't.

I for one think they're the greatest band in the world, as no one else compares to them in my opinion.

I had lots of different pictures of Matt, Dom and Chris as my desktop background at college today and my friend (Who is coming with me to see Muse on Saturday and has said, and I quote, "I love Muse! Muse are pro!" :LOL:) looked at it and said "Who are those guys?" :facepalm:

That reminds me, I was just getting into Muse a few months before BH&R came out and never knew what they looked like. Then I thought Muse were the four bald men on that album cover :chuckle: Thankfully they aren't.

lol

That reminds me, I was just getting into Muse a few months before BH&R came out and never knew what they looked like. Then I thought Muse were the four bald men on that album cover :chuckle: Thankfully they aren't.

lol

:LOL: That's amazing. This is less of a 'Musers who make us crazy' thread and more of a 'Musers who are temporarily clueless and make us LOL' thread. :p

lol

I don't know why but when I first saw Muse on the TV at Glastonbury 2004 I didn't know what they looked like by the end. Maybe I only caught the end of it but for some reason I thought they were wearing masks. Long white masks! A bit like the Klu Klux Klan or whatever they're called. God knows why. Maybe I was blinded by lazers or something.

And yes, my family made the same mistake with the BHaR cover. :LOL:

I don't know why but when I first saw Muse on the TV at Glastonbury 2004 I didn't know what they looked like by the end. Maybe I only caught the end of it but for some reason I thought they were wearing masks. Long white masks! A bit like the Klu Klux Klan or whatever they're called. God knows why. Maybe I was blinded by lazers or something.

Maybe Matt's Labcoat of awesome threw you off. :p

Oh, I hate the Muser's who act all elitist and shit just because they've been a fan the longest and knew of them back in the Showbiz era/ before they were famous. :rolleyes:

How about the ones that reply to all of their tweets with just, "Marry me."

This.

I see a bunch of stuff like these on their myspace,some of it is just sick...

thats the issue with a lot of bands, i think. the whole "i knew them before they were famous" thing is great, but we're just as big fans as they are! ;)

This too,I mean ,sorry but I was 4 when their first CD went out fgs,what do you want from me??

I know,one of the first videos that I downloaded from youtube was muse's feeling good and back then I had maybe 4 of their songs on my computer and for some reason I didn't properly look at their faces until I googled them and saved a pic... ;)

Archived