I love discussion! but yeah does make me crazy when things get off topic like when the lolz used to descend into mindless banter for pages with no pictures posted...

CRAZY!!!

*goes fetch axe*

:erm: *calls for the doctors in white coats* Uh... I think Laure needs one of those shirts that make you hug yourself.

I love discussion! but yeah does make me crazy when things get off topic like when the lolz used to descend into mindless banter for pages with no pictures posted...

CRAZY!!!

*goes fetch axe*

Ah you see it only annoys me if other people go off topic. I'm perfectly fine with it if it's me :p

People who write uber long paragraphs filled with bla drive me crazy.

What do I hate?

Hmmm.

• I hate when some Musers feel the need to get their e-peen out to exclaim that they have been fans/boardies longer and thus think they know better than everyone else. Speaking of e-peens...ololol at the epic beef that occured over who had to travel the furthest to get to Teignmouth.

• BellDom stuff. Just, what the fuck? You creeps.

• Adults that lust after band members.

• People hating on Kate Hudon. Get a grip.

• When a gig approaches people ask the same thing over and over and over and over about tickets/cameras/queuing etc.

• The PMT/PDT/PCT.

• BellDom stuff. Just, what the fuck? You creeps.

• People hating on Kate Hudon. Get a grip.

• The PMT/PDT/PCT.

Some Belldom is ok but 95% of the time it's toooo much.

I think Kate is a babe:LOL: I was like Go Matt!:p

The PMT/PCT/PCT creeps me the fuck out.

#Musers who pretend not to like NSC/GL/ and all the cheese factory just BECAUSE.

I find GL boring. But NSC when I first heard it this was my reaction line : :stunned::phu::facepalm::chuckle::awesome: It's a guilty pleasure, definitely not a favourite but once in awhile sometimes I feel the need for cheese. Everyone likes Cheese right?

I find GL boring. But NSC when I first heard it this was my reaction line : :stunned::phu::facepalm::chuckle::awesome: It's a guilty pleasure, definitely not a favourite but once in awhile sometimes I feel the need for cheese. Everyone likes Cheese right?

yeah... GL is the only song i always skip when listening TR... is just... :facepalm: BUT

i don't hate it and the only reason i don't like it is because like you said.. sounds boring lyrics and music wise... NSC is a lot more cheesy but i quite enjoy it... makes me wanna sing along with Matt and be happy :chuckle:

:yesey:

I am a huge fan of Muse but I hate if someone says that I am not a real fan, just because my favourite song is not Citizen Erased or something off OoS.

I agree,my favourite album is BHaR and my favourite song is MoTP and that does not mean that I'm not a fan :phu:

#Musers who pretend not to like NSC/GL/ and all the cheese factory just BECAUSE.

I like NSC....And GL (even though I have to be in the mood for it) :rolleyes::)

musers who say R.I.P Muse 1999-2007 :mad:

+1

Everyone knows that Muse died long before that ;)

I hate it when people make stupid assumptions. Like if I'm not happy with something Muse did, I am a part of the "haters" who hate everything about Muse,which is mostly just something they came up with themselves just because they can't get that it's different people every time. Ofc there's gonna be hate all the time, because people have different opinions.

Musers who complain about the recent gigs/setlists and still go to every gig possible. (I'm not talking about going to the gigs they already planned but the gigs they decided to go "spontaneously".)

Musers who think Muse is a religion / build their whole life around this band.

The crazy people on their (especially Matt's myspace). This woman who talks to Matt like he was her husband. That one chick who says she's concerned about Matt dating KHud and it changes him and blabla.

When a gig approaches people ask the same thing over and over and over and over about tickets/cameras/queuing etc.

This. So fucking much! :mad: If your tickets haven't arrived, contact the seller, don't ask us about it. Fuckwits.

And people bleating about not being in to receive the bloody things...that is what redelivery / collection / redirection is for. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. :LOL:

Archived