:yesey:

It bothers me how a lot Muse fans tend to overreact to everything, particularly when it comes to articles like that one in the Times.

Or the Warner press release that was posted a little while back :chuckle:

In a similar track, same thing happens when a random comment or joke in the media is taken way too seriously. Like I remember seeing a vid of the Zane Lowe preview of uprising where he put in the "rap" part, and there were all these comments that were saying "OMG!! RAPPING!? RAP SUCKS! WHY WOULD MUSE HAVE RAP!!!???!" or "Geez, bellamy, what an idiot thinking he can rap, this song is going to suck"... and silly me, I thought it was fairly obvious that "Well I'm Matt Bellamy, you're not a friend of me" weren't the actual opening lines of Uprising :LOL:

:yesey:

It bothers me how a lot Muse fans tend to overreact to everything, particularly when it comes to articles like that one in the Times.

Oh man overreactions are lulzy.

I remember when my other fave band got ONE WHOLE Brit award nomination more than Muse, the wanksplosion was hilarious. I think we even put in the downtime message "if you want to discuss that *band* are Satan for getting one more Brit nomination please use this alternative board during the downtime" :LOL:

In a similar track, same thing happens when a random comment or joke in the media is taken way too seriously. Like I remember seeing a vid of the Zane Lowe preview of uprising where he put in the "rap" part, and there were all these comments that were saying "OMG!! RAPPING!? RAP SUCKS! WHY WOULD MUSE HAVE RAP!!!???!" or "Geez, bellamy, what an idiot thinking he can rap, this song is going to suck"... and silly me, I thought it was fairly obvious that "Well I'm Matt Bellamy, you're not a friend of me" weren't the actual opening lines of Uprising :LOL:

I remember that night :LOL:

I remember when my other fave band got ONE WHOLE Brit award nomination more than Muse, the wanksplosion was hilarious. I think we even put in the downtime message "if you want to discuss that *band* are Satan for getting one more Brit nomination please use this alternative board during the downtime" :LOL:

:LOL:

I remember the abuse on twitter the poor Zane Lowe received as well.

Gah, remember the muse night last year? :noey:

'ZOMG! He only played 3 Muse songs in the first half hour, he must die' seemed to be the logic of some people. 5 mins later they were saying how much they loved him for playing the whole gig and the interview.

I think Muse fans in general are over-dramatic. It might have something to do with the over the topness of most of Muse's songs.

'ZOMG! He only played 3 Muse songs in the first half hour, he must die' seemed to be the logic of some people. 5 mins later they were saying how much they loved him for playing the whole gig and the interview.

I think Muse fans in general are over-dramatic. It might have something to do with the over the topness of most of Muse's songs.

How dare you call me over-dramatic!!!11 I AM NOT OVER-DRAMATIC!!!!1

*crys in a corner*

:chuckle: I've actually thought the same thing - the music is so over the top and intense at times, that it attracts people who are like that...

And yeah, that night really was nuts...

EDIT:I just have to post some of the comments off of Matt's myspace,

"Hi there my beyond perfect, beyond sweet husband!!! What's up for trix, Trixie??? Merci vraiment, thank you oh-so very much for allowing me to use your cell phone. I hope you are having a beautiful day!!! Are you coming home tonight, I hope, please??? :D :-))) I love you, more than love you my sweet Matthew!!! SMOOCHES!!! :-))) :D <3<3<3 xxxoo"

"am getting Chinese food, and you, my sweet, supermassive husband??? I love you, more than love you, my super-cute, sweet Snoopy!!! Please come home tonight... :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! <3<3<3 xxxoo Love, Annmarie, your wife"

:facepalm:

:stunned:

...I'm genuinely scared.

I actually get annoyed at people dressing like the band at a gig... sometimes the number of yellow or green skinnies and marley jacket walking around gets quite ridiculous :chuckle:

But I already wore colorful skinnies before I realized people did it because Dom did. :supersad: I actually don't have yellow or green though. :LOL:

calender4.jpg

I might actually put that back in my sig :LOL:

That is the most amazing thing I've seen in awhile. :LOL:

As far as the overly dramatic thing... I was actually thinking that Muse fans might be obsessive because the songs are kinda obsessive... I want it NOW and I tried to give you up but I'm addicted come to mind...

Yes! I remember that. :chuckle:

Poor Zane Lowe. He was such a good sport.

Oh wow. :LOL:

Even though MM can be pretty bad sometimes, I suppose in some ways it must've been a lot worse in those days.

mmm Let me think....

Practically everything that's been mentioned in here :LOL: I won't repeat myself *read the thread*.

But I have to mention again the ones that practically only listens to them are ZOMGEVERYTHINGSPERFECT1111!!!111!1! :noey: for me they're my favorite band ever, have a lot of other bands who aren't far behind, but PLEASE come on. You have no personality, you can't makes choices, you can't love everything, that just makes you a puppet. Of course I can catch little stuff I like/love in songs I don't like/hate, but that's a different story, that's with everything.

Also, Duck....that .gif of conDOM...is so scary

The people who ruin the lulz thread. I'm sick of Bananas, Zetas, Creepy Belldom (some is funny but most of the time its creeepy)

Bananas are vile and disgusting. Worst fruit ever.

Most of my peeve's have been posted but I throw up in my mouth a little whenever I see "maffoo" *throws up a little* see?

:eek::( :'( But they're so delicious!

But doesn't it make you gag when you see a baby/little kid eating one and its all mushy and gross and *shudders* I just can't stand them.

OH! and ?I forgot to mention:

All of the musers who come on to the "Muse Threads thread" looking for the red suit, Matt's silly T-shirts, their tight ass rainbow pants and the damn Dior Baseball jacket!!! RAAAAAGE

And then when they find out there expensive as hell they bitch because they can't find it for cheap on ebay. BUY A FREAKING KNOCK OFF AND GET IT OVER WITH.

ok I'm done now I promise!

The people who ruin the lulz thread. I'm sick of Bananas, Zetas, Creepy Belldom (some is funny but most of the time its creeepy)

Bananas are vile and disgusting. Worst fruit ever.

Most of my peeve's have been posted but I throw up in my mouth a little whenever I see "maffoo" *throws up a little* see?

MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO

banana.jpg&t=1

banana-split-har-dee-har.jpg

banana-bsp.jpg

banana-health-benefits-eat-banana.jpg

:(

They're delicious.

I think it's just me then. I can't even stand the smell. I think it's turning into a phobia lol:LOL:

It's alright, I'm the same way with yams. ;) Can't stand them, and it REALLY doesn't help that my dad loves them and forces me to eat them. I literally throw up on the spot if I try to eat them... :erm:

Archived