I really dislike those creepers that spam Chris's twitter with "PLEASE COME TO (INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE)!!!!!" and things like that. Kinda creepy, and it's not like the band members have a big role in deciding where they're going to tour.

I also hate when people tweet Chris/Muse in their native language, like French, Spanish etc. They know that nobody in Muse speaks any other language fluently apart from English, so why do they think that their language is supposed to be known by everybody? Kinda makes me laugh, really.

+1 or the one who writes stuff like ˝I love you, I wanna have your babies!˝:wtf:

Those crazy matt fangirls on facebook who have 567889 photoalbums of him all titled "My boyfriend Matt" or "The Beautiful Matthew" ,and out of those 567889 one of them is made for Kate Hudson pictures she ruined in paint....Why even bother?

+1

I am annoyed by:

[...]

+ Musers who say Muse is shit about what they are today. I think every album is in a special way different. How boring it would be if every album would be the same. If you don't like them anymore it's okay but stop annoying others with this.

[...]

+ Kate Hudson haters, seriously you are just jealous.

Haha, those people "Muse was good ... But The Resistance is SHIT, BH&R IS SHIT ..." Come on ... and if they make an album like OOS (or Absolution or Showbiz) ... They'll say "Muse is shit because it's always the same" ... I hate this, really ! xD

Kate haters are just jealous, yep. Sometimes, I feel alone, because I love her movies ... XD *Wtf, you like Kate's movies ?!* I DO OKAY ?! And I have no problems with that ! xD

I hate all the baby talk like Maffoo, Dommeh, Chwis. All that crap is nonsense.

That and people who think Citizen Erased is "the Muse song."

Oh and Belldom is kind of weird.

Belldom ... REALLY WEIRD ... And those "babies" just dream about that ... Never understand why. And they have "Bellamy" "Howard" "Wolstenholme" and even "BELLDOM" or a name of a Muse song on their name, on Facebook... That's just ... Not for me ? XD

The people who only love Muse ... And don't see how other bands can be awesome too... "WTF, You're going to see another band than MUSE live ?! You bought another CD !? NO WAY !" Muse is not the only great band of the world ... XD

I dislike those people who asks stupid question(s) to Chris on Twitter ... "When Dom is having Twitter ?!" ... We all know now the answer, no need to ask that again... he tried, he failed. You can't ask Dom to sleep with you on Twitter, sorry girls. XD

Those girls, who are ... 14-15 who wants to lost their virginity with Matt, or Dom ... OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME ! O_o' Or just the girls who really think they are going to meet them, and finish in their bed... Hahaha funny but ... why, just why are they thinking that ... ? XD

People who speak about Muse all the time, and know nothing else. Booooooored.

People who just believe every rumors about Muse ... And then, they are disappointed about everything because it was JUST rumors ...

Oh yeah, and I hate that boy who stole me ... I had Dom's drumstick, and he just stole it... Shame XD. Next time, I'll hold it stronger.

... And I can't imagine if Dom has a girlfriend what would be the reactions of some fan girls ....... I gonna hate it (the reactions, not the fact he still not single, haha), I'm sure ! xD

Hrm… a lot of people in the YKYATM thread bug me, actually… Obviously not everyone, and I personally definitely have Muse on the brain nearly 24/7, but… you know. I guess, the difference between obsession and fanaticism, if that makes sense.

Hrm… a lot of people in the YKYATM thread bug me, actually… Obviously not everyone, and I personally definitely have Muse on the brain nearly 24/7, but… you know. I guess, the difference between obsession and fanaticism, if that makes sense.

OMG I SAW THE LETTER M TODAY, AND THEN I THOUGHT OF MUSE AND GIGGLED. NONE OF MY FRIENDS UNDERSTOOD.

/caps

Same. I used to like it, but it's gotten overrun by creepy fangirls.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I hadn't read this...

It was a while back ago and I'm glad no one was around because I lol'd at it :LOL:

Agreed.

Like, I get that there's some things that can be posted in there and you don't automatically think someone is a fangirl. But now, it's just kind of like..:stunned:

Archived