I am getting Chinese food, and you, my sweet, supermassive husband??? I love you, more than love you, my super-cute, sweet Snoopy!!! Please come home tonight... :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! <3<3<3 xxxoo Love, Annmarie, your wife

This woman needs help. Immediately. :stunned:

You know I think it might be a pisstake! No one would be that weird surely?

I think that if she had some kind of mental disorder, her posts would be more disordered.

Still someone with too much time on their hands, in any case.

I don't think it's a pisstake. If so, surely she would have picked a better place with a bigger audience for it?

http://www.myspace.com/mjbmarried

i dont have to say anything else.

from that crazy woman:

Who I'd like to meet:

Not Kate Hudson. Anyone heard of body-doubles/sabotage?? Anyone hear of hacking into our computer?? Got anything better to do?? Obviously, not. You people make me sick. I love my wife, Mrs. Annmarie Bellamy, idiots. I have added this page because you are awful to her. And, who needs all those "friends" who care not for me--or my wife?? If you were nice, I would not have done so.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/mjbmarried#ixzz0ztrnNg5p

not to mention all those comments are sickening.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

I am getting Chinese food, and you, my sweet, supermassive husband??? I love you, more than love you, my super-cute, sweet Snoopy!!! Please come home tonight... :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! <3<3<3 xxxoo Love, Annmarie, your wife

This woman needs help. Immediately. :stunned:

LOL!!! That made me think of Matt's life if he would marry a fangirl :LOL: going home every night and being welcomed with cheesy songs references!

"Oh Matt I felt crushed, lost, cold and confused with no Matthew singing in sooocks here tooonight"

AGREED.

Do you think she made the matt bellamy account that keeps replying to her? No way is it matt doing that.

Hahaha would be funny to see Matt saying "oh sure, I'm gonna reply to my imaginary wife and say to her that there's no other woman than her" :chuckle:

that account is like those in FB that pol create just to put Matthew bellamy as their husband xD

LOL!!! That made me think of Matt's life if he would marry a fangirl :LOL: going home every night and being welcomed with cheesy songs references!

"Oh Matt I felt crushed, lost, cold and confused with no Matthew singing in sooocks here tooonight"

:LOL:

But seriously that woman is weeeeeird. I can't imagine someone writing shit like that, it must be a joke.

At least I hope so. :erm:

Matt's such a sweetie, he's been round there and done all Anne-Marie's household chores. :LOL:

We shouldn't give her the attention actually because that must be what she thrives on.

Dead-ducks joke comes to mind, the:

"I'm so happy Matt Bellamy knows who I am, my name and everything, it was on the restraining order!" :LOL:

Archived