It's the old "Be grateful for what you have because people in Africa have a lot less" argument that our parents give us, isn't it? :LOL:

It's kinda true, though. Well, I think it is, anyway. We're quite lucky that they play here so often, IMO. We have more chance of getting a ticket that way.

Yeah ofc we are lucky in a way, We're lucky that we're born in a place with lots of great music around us. Still doesn't mean we can't complain about something. :p

Movies are only shown in the theatre for what, a month? a couple of months? "You should be happy you are able too see it live, stop saying it was bad!" :p

Yeah ofc we are lucky in a way, We're lucky that we're born in a place with lots of great music around us. Still doesn't mean we can't complain about something. :p

Movies are only shown in the theatre for what, a month? a couple of months? "You should be happy you are able too see it live, stop saying it was bad!" :p

It's Unnatural Selection! I WANT THE TRUTH!

Today I came across these strange Muse"fans" that created a group on deviantart

These are their rules:

For one they have to meet the qualifications:

:bulletred: must not like/accept Matt's dating of a skank (KH)

:bulletred: must not even attempt to submit any NSC artwork unless it is genuinely taking the piss

:bulletred: must not submit Muse/Twilight artwork unless it is genuinely taking the piss

And you can't call yourself a proper Muser, that's against the rules as well.

I mean, what is going on in their minds? We might call this the militant Musers maybe...

I'd say they make me crazy.

Lots of the Musers who reply to them on twitter. For example tonight one of them tweeted something about Newsnight and how Land Value Tax was the solution to whatever they were discussing. Que lots of Musers tweeting 'Dom should play naked', 'send me a reply' and 'omgz muse has an ipad.' It makes me cringe.

People who complain about the setlist.

"AT LEAST YU GET TOO SEE DEM. ZOM PPLZ CANT AT ALLZ"

But really. I hate it when people complain about the set. Muse can do what they want. :phu:

They can do what they want because of the fans who have supported them through all these years, and Muse just shits all over them when the new fans who apparently thinks Abso is their first album appears.

And yes, Muse can do what they want, and so can I.

Muse shits over their old fans, I hate on them.

I complain on Muse, you hate me.

Hypocrisy much?

you can complain as long as you don't call it complaining....

so you would just be giving your opinion :p

remember, no one likes a complainer ;)

Today I came across these strange Muse"fans" that created a group on deviantart

These are their rules:

And you can't call yourself a proper Muser, that's against the rules as well.

I mean, what is going on in their minds? We might call this the militant Musers maybe...

I'd say they make me crazy.

:wtf: messed up :noey:

you can complain as long as you don't call it complaining....

so you would just be giving your opinion :p

remember, no one likes a complainer ;)

Have you even been on any other part of Main Muse? :LOL:

As soon as people start talking about "bad setlist" and so on, the muse defenders come in and say that we shouldn't complain, we should just be happy that we can see Muse(a band touring over almost the whole world every tour) live.

Have you even been on any other part of Main Muse? :LOL:

As soon as people start talking about "bad setlist" and so on, the muse defenders come in and say that we shouldn't complain, we should just be happy that we can see Muse(a band touring over almost the whole world every tour) live.

but you're only complaining if you say you are

its different if you say you are giving your opinion

the way you word it will also make a difference :happy:

you know you CAN do that without pissing off everbody!

but you're only complaining if you say you are

its different if you say you are giving your opinion

the way you word it will also make a difference :happy:

you know you CAN do that without pissing off everbody!

Did you read what I just write?

I am not the one saying people(including me) are complaining. People don't care about WHY you give a bad opinion about Muse. A bad opinion about Muse will forever mark you as one of the "complainers" in their eyes.

And as I just said, you obviously haven't been in the rest of the board, or at least witnessed an argument on this board, because all negative opinions about Muse is complaining, and that is obviously not allowed.

Did you read what I just write?

I am not the one saying people(including me) are complaining. People don't care about WHY you give a bad opinion about Muse. A bad opinion about Muse will forever mark you as one of the "complainers" in their eyes.

And as I just said, you obviously haven't been in the rest of the board, or at least witnessed an argument on this board, because all negative opinions about Muse is complaining, and that is obviously not allowed.

its not as bad on here as it is on muselive :p

Archived