It's alright, I'm the same way with yams. ;) Can't stand them, and it REALLY doesn't help that my dad loves them and forces me to eat them. I literally throw up on the spot if I try to eat them... :erm:

Yea, those are pretty nasty too. But we digress...

I also dislike a lot of the fb groups, some are creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Yea, those are pretty nasty too. But we digress...

I also dislike a lot of the fb groups, some are creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Agreed. I joined a few, but some are squicky even for me.

And I admitted to enjoying museslash. :stunned:

(though it's probably because I've been reading fanfics in general for a good 9 years now so I've gotten pretty good at separating "fanon" from "canon" in my head for lack of better terms... although real-person fic is something very new and makes me wonder whether it's fair or not... though I have read that Elijah Wood actually thinks slash fics written about him are pretty cool... and authors like Anne Rice forbid fanworks on their own fiction. :erm: so I guess whether it's acceptable is situational?)

but yeah, there's a line between fanaticism and deluding yourself to know the band personally... people having Bellamy/Howard/Wolstenholme in their names come to mind yet again as well as the myspace comments.

Another thing. The people who buy clothes that the band wears, like sometimes to the exact what they are wearing. I kinda think that's really creepy. I mean, wearing lightup glasses is one thing....but going out and buying the exact shirt/jacket Matt once wore off Ebay or something. :stunned:

Another thing. The people who buy clothes that the band wears, like sometimes to the exact what they are wearing. I kinda think that's really creepy. I mean, wearing lightup glasses is one thing....but going out and buying the exact shirt/jacket Matt once wore off Ebay or something. :stunned:

gnaah, guilty :$

but I think it's OK if you really like their clothes (in my case it's just a black atticus jacket, i dont think muse are that stylish :p:LOL:). if you buy it ONLY b/c they wore it once..mh. maybe a bit too weird? :LOL:

All of the musers who come on to the "Muse Threads thread" looking for the red suit, Matt's silly T-shirts, their tight ass rainbow pants and the damn Dior Baseball jacket!!! RAAAAAGE

but... what about the :shifty: one? thats my fave :awesome:

MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO MAFFOO

banana-split-har-dee-har.jpg

:(

They're delicious.

Ah mah gawd :awesome:

Anyways, back on topic...

Musers who ask how they can get ahold of Matt/Dom/Chris and then get mad when you say it's not realistic. Seriously? There will be more than 6 billion people you will never meet, get over it.

Yeah, sometimes that creeps me out, and then this may happen: for example, you know Matt's black T-shit with a silver circuit? (from a twitpic with Beth Ditto)..I've always wanted that shirt, I already knew it from CyberDog store, but was never able to buy it.. I will buy it someday, but people now will be "Mattttt" :stunned: and Dom has been wearing some shirts from Hydro47 or Hydro47's clothe line that includes other awesome artists. I knew it before realizing Dom had them (good taste) but I'm sure that will happen again around 'musers'. It's quite annoying.

Of course there's always some stuff I got to know from them and I really like :D, not just the "omg they wore this, I want this tooooooo111!!1" :facepalm:

I'm a big fan of the :shifty: pacman shirt and really want it, and I have a rather epic collection of colorful skinnies... I don't go out of my way to dress like Muse, though. :chuckle:

I mean, what if I meet them by some weird chance and I'm dressed exactly alike as one of them? It'll be so embarrassing. :$

d I have a rather epic collection of colorful skinnies... I don't go out of my way to dress like Muse, though. :chuckle:

Me too! I've had these intense yellow pair for two years and one day I saw a picture of Dom wearing yellow skinnies and I was like :facepalm: Plus I'm a woman, I want clothes that fit my curves (Which I am always trying to get across on the threads thread) Why not get like a Bellamy, Howard or Wolstenholme inspired piece? instead of the same thing? It's gonna fit you better and look more original :D

Me too! I've had these intense yellow pair for two years and one day I saw a picture of Dom wearing yellow skinnies and I was like :facepalm: Plus I'm a woman, I want clothes that fit my curves (Which I am always trying to get across on the threads thread) Why not get like a Bellamy, Howard or Wolstenholme inspired piece? instead of the same thing? It's gonna fit you better and look more original :D

:yesey:

and of course, I love the :shifty: pacman ghost shirt too, I'm nerdy for retro gaming style stuff :p

So...there's no :srsb33f: on this thread?! Come on, Musers! What happened to you?!

:LOL: what's with the big MATT in the background?!

I think the full banner said "happy b-day matt" because the concert was on his birthday or the day after or before... I don't remember. ;)

I'm commenting on something that makes you crazy. I believe that discussion is encouraged on this board :p

Does that make you crazy? :awesome:

I love discussion! but yeah does make me crazy when things get off topic like when the lolz used to descend into mindless banter for pages with no pictures posted...

CRAZY!!!

*goes fetch axe*

Archived