This too,I mean ,sorry but I was 4 when their first CD went out fgs,what do you want from me??

no no no, you misunderstand: I agree with you! I dislike those stuck up Musers who think theyre better than everyone else:phu:

I think you just misinterpreted what my post was saying ;)

no no no, you misunderstand: I agree with you! I dislike those stuck up Musers who think theyre better than everyone else:phu:

I think you just misinterpreted what my post was saying ;)

She wasn't referring to YOU, just "you" in general, the people who are being dicks about it.

I don't know why but when I first saw Muse on the TV at Glastonbury 2004 I didn't know what they looked like by the end. Maybe I only caught the end of it but for some reason I thought they were wearing masks. Long white masks! A bit like the Klu Klux Klan or whatever they're called. God knows why. Maybe I was blinded by lazers or something.

And yes, my family made the same mistake with the BHaR cover. :LOL:

I know Muse from live performances on TV but I couldn't even had told you by the end how they looked like :chuckle:

And I thought the men on the BH&R cover were Muse for awhile :LOL::facepalm:

This.

1. I see a bunch of stuff like these on their myspace,some of it is just sick...

2. This too,I mean ,sorry but I was 4 when their first CD went out fgs,what do you want from me??

3. I know,one of the first videos that I downloaded from youtube was muse's feeling good and back then I had maybe 4 of their songs on my computer and for some reason I didn't properly look at their faces until I googled them and saved a pic... ;)

1. This is so annoying :rolleyes: *must ignore*

2. I was 10 + a horrible hip hop past :facepalm:. I thought rock music was just for jerks (etc.)... I was one of those who said rock music sucks when I didn't even listen to less ONE track :noey: Well then I am proud of being a jerk now :LOL:

3. :D

Musers who have a fit when someone has something bad to say about the setlist even if they were at the gig themselves. Maybe the setlist is important to people? And if you're a fan of their whole catalogue feel disappointed at the lack of change for the past 4 years... It's fine and dandy to big up muse but the fans cant take criticism at all.

It's fine and dandy to big up muse but the fans cant take criticism at all.

If anything I'd say Muse fans are more critical of the band than anyone. Every fandom has people who can't accept criticism.

I agree with the setlist complaints to an extent and have no problem with people voicing their opinions, but some go about it in an obnoxious way.

Didn't you know that Matt is perfect? :LOL:icon_irony2.gif

" Matt iz purrfect & yll stoopid 4 not knowin dat "

I tried to explain it to one of the girls once "Honey ,you could put Joe Jonas instead of Matt Bellamy and people couldn't even tell the difference"

" Joe Jonas iz purrfect & yll stoopid 4 not knowin dat "

:facepalm:

I just want to say, YOUR SIG IS AMAZING!!!

:stunned: It is. It really is.

I hate it when people complain about the setlists:mad:

:yesey: Only when they're saying it sucks without giving reasons, though. They're perfectly entitled to say they don't like a particular song or have heard the same ones a lot but if it's just "OMG I hate the setlist, they never play anything good!" then :noey: That's a blatant lie.

Why is it considered some sort of privilege to see Muse live?

Because...it is? :LOL:

Do you mean why do people brag about it? They're probably just excited. Muse are exciting!

I really don't get what you mean, though. :confused:

Because...it is? :LOL:

Do you mean why do people brag about it? They're probably just excited. Muse are exciting!

I really don't get what you mean, though. :confused:

No, I mean what I said. Muse plays just about all over the world, and I don't get the argument "You should be happy that you can even see them". Why?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy to see them, but I don't understand why you shouldn't complain because "you should be happy to see them", that's like saying I can't say a movie was bad, because I should be happy that I can see it.

No, I mean what I said. Muse plays just about all over the world, and I don't get the argument "You should be happy that you can even see them". Why?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy to see them, but I don't understand why you shouldn't complain because "you should be happy to see them", that's like saying I can't say a movie was bad, because I should be happy that I can see it.

Well, some people complain that Muse rarely come to their continent, like say, South America or Africa, or maybe just a country... and that they would be happy to see Muse at all and find it disheartening when people who have been to multiple concerts complain. But yeah, I don't see why that means you *can't* complain. :confused:

Speaking of which, I don't like all the complaining that Muse tour the US too much. Yes, it's only one country, but I don't think most people realize just how HUGE this place is... Or maybe it's because I'm American, idk...

Well, some people complain that Muse rarely come to their continent, like say, South America or Africa, or maybe just a country... and that they would be happy to see Muse at all and find it disheartening when people who have been to multiple concerts complain. But yeah, I don't see why that means you *can't* complain. :confused:

Speaking of which, I don't like all the complaining that Muse tour the US too much. Yes, it's only one country, but I don't think most people realize just how HUGE this place is... Or maybe it's because I'm American, idk...

Yeah, some counties. In other words, THEY should be happy just to see Muse, but why should for example people in England be just because Muse doesn't play that often in Africa? Doesn't make sense.

Yeah, some counties. In other words, THEY should be happy just to see Muse, but why should for example people in England be just because Muse doesn't play that often in Africa? Doesn't make sense.

It's the old "Be grateful for what you have because people in Africa have a lot less" argument that our parents give us, isn't it? :LOL:

It's kinda true, though. Well, I think it is, anyway. We're quite lucky that they play here so often, IMO. We have more chance of getting a ticket that way.

Archived