Did you guys order from NME? If so... I CAN'T WAIT TO CHECK MY MAIL TODAY. :awesome:

if not, WHY'D YOU GET MY HOPES UP?

no, i got it with Magazine cafe, from NY...

and it came today, i know they send it to me last thursday or friday, so i took less than a week.

Keep your hopes up... the Magazine is just :awesome: and i havent even read the whole thing..

no, i got it with Magazine cafe, from NY...

and it came today, i know they send it to me last thursday or friday, so i took less than a week.

Keep your hopes up... the Magazine is just :awesome: and i havent even read the whole thing..

Ah, ok... I CAN'T WAIT. :D

i didn't even know about this, i was in town earlier and went into smiths to buy some choccy, and i was leaving my mate spotted it. He was like "Calum, it's that band you bum." and i was like :eek:.

I bought it. :happy:

I ordered mine from NME, and they sent me an email that they were shipping it today, ugh. 5-10 days to go, apparently.

Argh, I'm starting to get paranoid about whether I even ordered it or not. :LOL: But I got an email saying I did ages ago.

I'm much too anxious about this. It's keeping me up at night. :shifty:

got mine yesterday. there are some wonderful articles especially the little feature on bellamys maddest quotes and the review from their first ever proper gig. as well as some great pictures :D

Archived