When did you order? I'm gonna have to somehow find a way to get another one maybe :(

I ordered it Saturday night (US central time). The email I was sent says:

"Hi ______,

Thanks for your online order.

We unfortunately have been all sold out of the NME magazine and have asked the publisher to provide us with more copies.

We will inform you if we do happen to receive more copies of this.

For the time being we will have to cancel your and no charge will be made to your credit card.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks

Bhanu"

So there is still hope.

"Hi ______,

We unfortunately have been all sold out of the NME magazine and have asked the publisher to provide us with more copies.

For the time being we will have to cancel your and no charge will be made to your credit card.

Thanks

Bhanu"

So there is still hope.

Alright. I ordered mine quite a while ago (sometime in May I'm pretty sure) so maybe mine's just taking a decade and a half to get here. Or they just ran out really fast. Not quite sure what to think :(

"Hi ______,

Thanks

Bhanu"

So there is still hope.

Dayuuum...I'm stupid. I just saw this email in my inbox a few pages back. and I ordered it, or so I thought, like two weeks ago! :facepalm:

So I got this email back from the NY magazine cafe. I asked If they were going to get anymore.

"We are working on getting more copies of NME, but for rite now it looks very uncertain. But we have received the new Q magazine with Muse on the cover. You can have a look online @ www.magazinecafestore.com"

Don't think they will get anymore since they are offering another mag.:(

*headdesk*

It is possible that I may need some help on getting the magazine...seeing as NME and the cafe don't have any more....

Are there still people out there who own some? And willing to send? :supersad:

I'm waiting for a couple of people to get back to me with their address/payment so if one drops out, it's yours.

I'm waiting for a couple of people to get back to me with their address/payment so if one drops out' date=' it's yours.[/quote']

Thank you much :happy:

I'm still not sure if they sent mine or no....I never saw the email because I'm assuming it went right to my junk and I deleted it :facepalm:

Though if it doesn't arrive within the next week I probably didn't get it...

Sweet, I get mine today, so cool.

Went to the local store yesterday to ask if they might have it and they had no idea if or when they´d get the magazine. :eek:

Couple of hours ago I got a phone call and yes indeedy I have a copy waiting for me!! :dance:

I asked a friend in the UK to buy it for me (before realizing a friend in the US could have bought it). As my experience with Royal Mail is a Royal PITA, I asked her to mail it to this friend in US, and then mailed to me in Buenos Aires.

I got it today! :musesign::dance:

Looks like I might have two spare now. Gigapoodle' date=' do you want one? One of the people who asked for one hasn't been in touch so I presume he/she no longer wants it.[/quote']

I'm interested in the second copy if possible. How much are you selling it and how would you accept payment?

Looks like I might have two spare now. Gigapoodle' date=' do you want one? One of the people who asked for one hasn't been in touch so I presume he/she no longer wants it.[/quote']

I'm interested. If it's not here by tomorrow I'll assume that I was part of the 'run out' group. I'll tell you tomorrow, much thank yous :)

Finally got mine!! :D Not in the best condition mind you. Definitely not $7 worth of shipping. But super happy to finally have my own copy. I really like the little feature on the conspiracy theories. Makes me feel not so crazy

Someone i know has 2 spare copies of this.

We had asked him to ask his daughter in London to purchase them and then having no confirmation went ahead and organised our own copies...whew. So anyway his daughter has just sent them back to Australia so if there are some Aussie's out there looking for a copy PM me and I will pass on your info to him.

I said i would try here otherwise he was taking them to ebay.

Archived