Haha, I love this magasine, I bought 2 copies so I could put some of the pictures on my wall, I couldn't resist putting this behind my mirror. It terrifies people. :LOL::happy:

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=23437

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I want to visit you just to be scared again. :LOL:

Haha, I love this magasine, I bought 2 copies so I could put some of the pictures on my wall, I couldn't resist putting this behind my mirror. It terrifies people. :LOL::happy:

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=23437

I think I may have to steal your idea. It could kinda be like my own personal 'Sunburn Maffoo' :LOL::happy:

Yeah, i'm very non-plussed with he distribution, cause they nearest Smiths to me is about 30 minutes away :mad: Going to go back to my newsagents tomorrow to see if they got any in, but i doubt it, and will probably get this Q mag if they sill have any :) I just hate the idea of buying a mag with Bono in it... eurgh Bono *shudders*

:yesey: But the other stuff should help:chuckle:

To be honest... it isn't THAT great... nothing really that new in it, a load of old reviews you can probably find somewhere, and just general NME rubbish. Sure the pics are cool and stuff, and it is cool to have, but if i couldnt have gotten it for free like i did, i would definitely not have spent the £5 :LOL: never mind £15 or whatever people on here are paying :stunned:

Guest Octazooka
Alright, I can only assume you'll all want to get your mits on this Friday's edition on NME. I know I do. 100 pages of complete Museiness :) interviews, reviews etc...it's going to be the ultimate guide apparently

On sale 21st May

picture.php?albumid=359&pictureid=23294

Oh no. :( I was setting my sights on the May issue of Q Magazine and this had to come along? :LOL:

To be honest... it isn't THAT great... nothing really that new in it, a load of old reviews you can probably find somewhere, and just general NME rubbish. Sure the pics are cool and stuff, and it is cool to have, but if i couldnt have gotten it for free like i did, i would definitely not have spent the £5 :LOL: never mind £15 or whatever people on here are paying :stunned:

Valid opinion, but probably not the best thing to say when people have already spent that much or more, or are traipsing around trying to find a copy :rolleyes:

You lucky thing! You're right that it's pricey. They know they can get lots of sales from even mentioning Muse in the NME, never mind doing a one-off Muse special. I'm glad I got it though. It's good to have all these article and photos in one magazine.:D

NOW you tell me after I already spent $18 (£10-ish) on it... :facepalm::p:LOL:

Oh well... I'm sure it'll still be :awesome::D I will be anxiously checking the mail every day until it arrives ;)

I don't understand why there's so much hype.:confused:

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I like to collect magazines that have my favorite actors/musicians featured prominently, and I have yet to add Muse to that collection... until now :happy:

Archived