Seriously, did any of you guys who ordered it from the NME/backstreetmerch/whatever link get it yet? And how long did it take? I'm getting a bit impatient here.

I haven't received mine yet. Got an email on June 3 saying that it would take 5-10 days to receive it. I don't know if they meant 5-10 business days but in that case it means I should get it by June 17

Seriously, did any of you guys who ordered it from the NME/backstreetmerch/whatever link get it yet? And how long did it take? I'm getting a bit impatient here.

I received mine on Saturday, it took around 3 weeks if my memory doesn't fool me. I've never received an e-mail from them, though.;)

I finally got mine in the mail today! :happy: But I'm sad to say that the exorbitant shipping costs were worthless - the bottom half of my magazine is crumpled...what the fuck Royal Air Mail? :wtf:

NOOOOOOO!!! :'(

Ah well, at least this means I'm probably getting it tomorrow or wednesday. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME TOO.

I ordered the darn thing on May 22nd and it still hasn't come yet! I got an email on June 4th saying they sent it, but it's still not here :'(

*stomps feet like a little kid* I want ittttttt! :supersad:

+938492837

Though, the mail hasn't yet come today. THERE'S STILL HOPE. :supersad:

Mine FINALLY came in the mail today! :D

Unfortunately the mail lady folded the envelope it was in, so it's got a crease running down the middle :'(

I flipped through it to gaze at the awesomeness before putting it on a desk and covering it with some heavy books :LOL: Hopefully the crease will be gone by tonight so I can actually READ it! :)

Unfortunately the mail lady folded the envelope it was in, so it's got a crease running down the middle :'(

I flipped through it to gaze at the awesomeness before putting it on a desk and covering it with some heavy books :LOL: Hopefully the crease will be gone by tonight so I can actually READ it! :)

I'm trying to weigh mine down too! :'( So pissed about them messing it up....

I just received my copy in the mail today and it was bent in half to fit in the mailbox too. :facepalm:

I'm so glad I got it today because I was looking in Books-A-Million earlier today and they actually had several copies there (and they were only $9.99, not $18.00.) It would've been :fear: if the store had it a day before I did haha.

Gosh its $18 and i dont think this includes shipping......should i

It's only $14. I order mine the other day from there. IDK why is 18 unless they charge you more later for shipping?? the total was 10 pounds so about 14 usd and that's all they took out of my bank account.

I finally found it when I went to Borders today :D

3 copies left, $ 9.99, (finally showed up) in a local Borders bookstore here in the US.

I'm really surprised you guys are seeing it in Borders. I don't know of any Borders around here that carry NME, although they do have Q at least.

Luckily for me my folks were in London when it came out and they got me a copy. They're finally coming home this Friday. :dance: I've been waiting not so patiently...

Archived