I just got mine today from Borders. :dance:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on the shelve, never thought I could find a special edition NME in Dubai!! I've even asked one of Australian Musers to send me one as I was already hopeless (thanks @muselovertoo).

It was only $6.5 and I got it from Borders just round the corner of my house!

Now I'm reading every word printed on it :p

I just got mine today from Borders. :dance:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on the shelve, never thought I could find a special edition NME in Dubai!! I've even asked one of Australian Musers to send me one as I was already hopeless (thanks @muselovertoo).

It was only $6.5 and I got it from Borders just round the corner of my house!

Now I'm reading every word printed on it :p

Same here, got mine today (or rather yesterday, since its past midnight here) at Borders too! There're quite a lot of typos and errors in the mag though! They got 'the tornados' wrong too!

I got mine from the same store hahaha :p

I didnt think anyone near or in Middlesbrough would like Muse. theyre either ravey or indie generally ;)

hehe :D I actually got mine from Northallerton though. I got it about two days after it came out, as I was worried that it would sell out :LOL:

I recieved an email about more than a week ago that said my copy would be here in 2-6 days, and it's not here yet :( any reason to be worried?

I received an e-mail more than a week ago as well, last Thursday ... almost a bit relieved to hear that you also haven't got it yet. I guess (hope) it's just the mail being a bit slow.

:awesome: You got it in Kinokuniya? I must check for myself. Cos I live there too... :LOL:

Can anyone check if the Kinokuniya in New York has it? Though I really really really highly doubt that. :LOL:

Anybody from the U.S. got their copy yet? I ordered one weeks ago, I figured it would be here by now. 10 days ago they said they had shipped it, and now I'm leaving for vacation tommorow and still nothing. Not happy. :(

I haven't gotten it yet either. I keep seeing magazines in the mail these days and getting excited but it's always for my mom or dad... and not mine.

hehe :D I actually got mine from Northallerton though. I got it about two days after it came out, as I was worried that it would sell out :LOL:

hahaha nice! ,my dad works in Northallerton lol. Do you live in Middlesbrough. or just like, around that area?

Scored mine off eBay and got it a couple of days ago! Although it is mostly old interviews/reviews, it's mostly new to me because I don't read NME, but I have heard some things on the boards. I found it interesting that the interviews show how Matt in particular changes over time. Can't believe they didn't mention Citizen Erased in the Origin of Symmetry review! They also gave Hoodoo and Escape only two stars :(

Archived