I hate it to live in a such a small town where those special editions are going to be never sold!!!!!!!! :mad::fear:

There are loads of English people here (and as I said, there are still loads of copies of this magazine available in England), so maybe you can find someone and ask them to buy this for you and send to you by post. You can arrange the payment by PayPal (just as it's done with tickets).

I am sure someone will help you out :)

Goddamn. I shipped this from the UK to AUS for zillions of dollars because I never thought it would end up here! And what does my dad tell me the other day? "Oh Gab, they have these special Muse NMEs at the newsagency!..."

FFS! We live in a town of 1500! why should I have expected it to be there?!?

There are loads of English people here (and as I said, there are still loads of copies of this magazine available in England), so maybe you can find someone and ask them to buy this for you and send to you by post. You can arrange the payment by PayPal (just as it's done with tickets).

I am sure someone will help you out :)

So who of you lovely Musers would love to do me that favour? :$:happy:

I'll go to the shops today and check for you. I'll message you If I find it .

Edit: Not in my WH Smiths :( . I think it's because it's quite old now; it was released in May. I checked online and it is ridiculously expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived