Thanks... i'm just so impatient! i want it now :LOL:

give me your heart and your soul :D

:LOL: nice reference ;) Yeah, i think i'm kind of glad mine won't come immediately - otherwise these exams would just be up the shoot!

Finally, after 4 days of searching the county, I finally found this! Now I can use it for my presentation friday. :D

Been looking everywhere and cant find it :(

It's weird seeing some people struggling like hell to find it, and others just coming across it at their newsagents... seems like NME haven't distributed them very well :rolleyes:

Wow. If you were a bit nicer, someone MIGHT offer to send you a copy if you're having trouble locating the magazine.

Agreed. Sometimes i think this board should have an age restriction :rolleyes:

^These. And I think there should be a maturity restriction. :p

Everyone is so mean. :(

You're being a bit mean. Calling people old and getting snippy about nothing, I mean really? :erm: Please don't shoot around insults like this is the sixth grade.

To be honest, no one's being mean, they're just telling you that you're not being very mature or polite. That's the way message boards work...:p

No, you're the one being mean to everyone else. Go back, read your posts, and think about it again.

:yesey:

I'm done now :p

^These. And I think there should be a maturity restriction. :p

You're being a bit mean. Calling people old and getting snippy about nothing, I mean really? :erm: Please don't shoot around insults like this is the sixth grade.

:yesey:

I'm done now :p

^^^ :chuckle: Yeah a maturity restriction doesn't seem like a bad idea after this episode of shenanigans. Especially the random *hate* on Muser's CPs, xxMissMollyxx . :wtf: Where are your manners, missy? :rolleyes:

On a different note, struck out at my local B&N today. And they tried to sell me GQ instead of Q. :facepalm:

^^^ :chuckle: Yeah a maturity restriction doesn't seem like a bad idea after this episode of shenanigans. Especially the random *hate* on Muser's CPs, xxMissMollyxx . :wtf: Where are your manners, missy? :rolleyes:

On a different note, struck out at my local B&N today. And they tried to sell me GQ instead of Q. :facepalm:

Yeah, like you have to take a quiz to get an account :awesome:

And... really? :facepalm:

Last time I asked for NME they were just like "...Enemy? :stunned:"

why is everyone bullying me? u upset me :( it's not like i made her cry or anything and i said sorry and still loads of people are being horrible to me. I think ur all mean!! AND OMG!!!!:D:I'm going to get my *own* copy of it because I wrote to them and said that everyone stole them :) i wana marrie him♥ i am SO excited

why is everyone bullying me? u upset me :( it's not like i made her cry or anything and i said sorry and still loads of people are being horrible to me. I think ur all mean!! AND OMG!!!!:D:I'm going to get my *own* copy of it because I wrote to them and said that everyone stole them :) i wana marrie him♥ i am SO excited

If you're mean to people, people will be mean back :erm:

And we're not being horrible, we're being truthful.

On another note, OHMYGOD LYK WHO DO U WANA MARRIE? EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT? OMG HE'S LYK MY FAVORITE TOO ♥

sorry, couldn't resist :p

:facepalm:

If you're mean to people, people will be mean back :erm:

And we're not being horrible, we're being truthful.

On another note, OHMYGOD LYK WHO DO U WANA MARRIE? EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT? OMG HE'S LYK MY FAVORITE TOO ♥

sorry, couldn't resist :p

:LOL: Kirby you're killing me!

Are you sure you're 12??

12 might be generous....

:LOL:

The 12 year olds I know are actually really mature for their age.

I'm thinking around 8 for xxMissMollyxx :yesey::awesome:

EDIT: Well it looks like Furygirl & I have both decided on 8! :p

wrote to who? Muse? :wtf:

Yeah, I was thinking 8 sounded more like it.

:LOL:

The 12 year olds I know are actually really mature for their age.

I'm thinking around 8 for xxMissMollyxx :yesey::awesome:

EDIT: Well it looks like Furygirl & I have both decided on 8! :p

I was actually thinking in terms of bitchiness, not maturity. :LOL:

Middle school seemed around the time there was a lot of bitchiness going on.... iirc. Maturity wise, I was thinking 3. :LOL:

Yeah, like you have to take a quiz to get an account :awesome:

:LOL: Maybe not that far, but i do think there should be an age restriction of about 14. I mean a 12 year old shouldn't be on the internet talking to people they don't know, and the first rule about things like this is that you don't give your age away before you get to know people - especially if your as young as 12... /baby rant over

Back on topic: My friend said he was watching one of these on ebay last night and said it sold for about £12 :faceplam:

tumblr_l1cfax7oM11qa1jyg.gif

Thank you so much. I have been trawling the boards looking for an excuse to use the gif :D

Archived