I still have a few copies of the Special Edition yet unclaimed. I will be mailing some to Europe/Asia this week -- I'm visiting in England right now -- then will ship the rest home and mail them to US and Canada addresses from there. So if you're having trouble getting hold of a copy, PM me your address. I will only ask for the cost of the magazine plus the postage/shipping costs, not interested in a profit. We Musers have to help each other!

I'm panicking, people! I don't see a debit in my bank account from Magazine Cafe. :eek: I checked my bank balance by phone after I ordered... I think.:unsure:

I'll definitely call them asap. Anyone else have this prob?

Yup, but I figure it depends on the method of shipping. If you opted for the 8-10 week one, then it should take awhile to show on your card. If you went with one of the faster ones, then I'd worry. I'm not familiar with Magazine Cafe's system of ordering, but that's what I've gathered from my online shopping experience :rolleyes:

https://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/nme/order.asp

Is that the correct site to order it from? What do they mean by billing adress? The adress they should send it to? .... Do you have to fill in delievery adress?

What do they mean by pre order? It's already out..

Billing address is the address that you've listed on your card account as your place of residence. Delivery address is the address where you want the mag sent to. Usually, they're the same, but sometimes they're different, i.e. if you go to school away from home and want something delivered to your school mailbox instead. And from what some of us have gathered about the 'preorder' status, it's like that probably because NME doesn't pre-ship their issues to other countries to coincide with their official releases; in other words, there's a delay :erm:

I'd love a copy... but I don't know how this website works... but if someone is willing to do this via paypal, I'd love to get a copy :3

<3

Help a Muse fan?

Did you miss my post above? I'm sending out Europe/Asia copies this week, US/Canada next wk after I return home to Seattle area. Paypal is easiest. Magazine cost £5; will know postage tomorrow. So PM me your mailing address!

It actually makes me laugh everytime i see it :LOL:

:LOL: your av is totally :awesome: too

Haha, I love this magasine, I bought 2 copies so I could put some of the pictures on my wall, I couldn't resist putting this behind my mirror. It terrifies people. :LOL::happy:

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=23437

:LOL: LOVE IT <3 I'd have done the same as you (get 2 copies i mean - one for cutting and one for keep) if i'd seen it in the shops *shakes fist* Hopefully i might see it a service station if they get it in - going up to scotland at the weekend so should be a few Smith's when i'm out and about :)

:LOL: your av is totally :awesome: too

:LOL: LOVE IT <3 I'd have done the same as you (get 2 copies i mean - one for cutting and one for keep) if i'd seen it in the shops *shakes fist* Hopefully i might see it a service station if they get it in - going up to scotland at the weekend so should be a few Smith's when i'm out and about :)

Haha, thanks :)

Yeah, I got mine from Smiths :D Seems to be the only place you can buy them round where I live... :indiff:

Yup, but I figure it depends on the method of shipping. If you opted for the 8-10 week one, then it should take awhile to show on your card. If you went with one of the faster ones, then I'd worry. I'm not familiar with Magazine Cafe's system of ordering, but that's what I've gathered from my online shopping experience :rolleyes:

Billing address is the address that you've listed on your card account as your place of residence. Delivery address is the address where you want the mag sent to. Usually, they're the same, but sometimes they're different, i.e. if you go to school away from home and want something delivered to your school mailbox instead. And from what some of us have gathered about the 'preorder' status, it's like that probably because NME doesn't pre-ship their issues to other countries to coincide with their official releases; in other words, there's a delay :erm:

Thank you!:) .... And why doesn't the link work anymore? How can I find it again?

Haha, I love this magasine, I bought 2 copies so I could put some of the pictures on my wall, I couldn't resist putting this behind my mirror. It terrifies people. :LOL::happy:

:LOL: 2 brilliant ideas

im gonna get a 2nd copy tomorrow so i can do that. and i will definitely put the scary-eyed one of matt to good use :awesome:

Hahahahaha that is so awesome! :LOL: Brilliant idea. He reminds me of that hamster HamsterDramatic.jpg

why is everyone bullying me? u upset me :( it's not like i made her cry or anything and i said sorry and still loads of people are being horrible to me. I think ur all mean!! AND OMG!!!!:D:I'm going to get my *own* copy of it because I wrote to them and said that everyone stole them :) i wana marrie him♥ i am SO excited

You've been insulting peoples ages and also being rather rude! If you act a little politer people will be polite back. That is how the law of niceness works.

Haha, thanks :)

Yeah, I got mine from Smiths :D Seems to be the only place you can buy them round where I live... :indiff:

Yeah, i'm very non-plussed with he distribution, cause they nearest Smiths to me is about 30 minutes away :mad: Going to go back to my newsagents tomorrow to see if they got any in, but i doubt it, and will probably get this Q mag if they sill have any :) I just hate the idea of buying a mag with Bono in it... eurgh Bono *shudders*

Thank you, you were right! Charges appeared today. :happy:

Archived