Alright, I can only assume you'll all want to get your mits on this Friday's edition on NME. I know I do. 100 pages of complete Museiness :) interviews, reviews etc...it's going to be the ultimate guide apparently

On sale 21st May

picture.php?albumid=359&pictureid=23294

Just so you know.. This is';t a normal NME mag issue ... This is an NME Icons issue. It's out on friday and from what someone said on twitter.. it should be in shops! :D However I can't seem to find a NME Icons page on the site!

Yah, I know. They're bringing it out on a Friday. NME is always on a Wednesday, so you know it's extra special ;)

Yah, I know. They're bringing it out on a Friday. NME is always on a Wednesday, so you know it's extra special ;)

I know you knew but I know some people were confused else where so I thought I would pop along and just say!

I got paied today so this will be in my school bag on the way home! :D

I want this, don't know where to get it though. I doubt barnes&noble will have it.

I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to a Barnes & Noble that has it. They are available in some of them, so I'd suggest calling the bookstore and asking first. They're usually at least a couple of issues behind.

Archived