i said earlier in the thread that it's just a collection of old interviews but it's quite entertaining reading them again and all together.

i was pleased to see the review of showbiz as it is what made me go and buy it. NME generally gets on my nerves a bit but i do have to thank them for that :D

I don't understand why there's so much hype.:confused:

The cover says "Special Collector's Magazine" and "Limited Edition Publication" - regardless of the journalistic quality, it's bound to attract collectors. Just like the Exogenesis vinyl - I don't even own a turntable and I was on the hunt for a copy (no luck :indiff:). It's the rarity factor, I think. I know for me, I stopped subscribing to and reading magazines a long time ago, but I'm willing to shell out a little extra for special edition issues on people and things that interest me, if only because they're so - or at least, meant to be - rare and in limited supply and circulation :rolleyes: So even though there are scans of the entire issue online and NME breaks no new ground on the Muse front, one-off occasions like this are meant to be celebrated :happy:

/poetic thesis

I'm only buying it to put it in a time capsule so i can remember my teenage obsessions :)

This made me :LOL:

Now, now... hopefully this obsession will last well beyond your teens :p (I can already technically say that mine has! :awesome: ... even though I've only been obsessed since I was 17, so it's really only been 4 years :LOL: )

I'm really ANNOYED... I've been wanting this magazine so bad, but now the effing post service in Norway are STRIKING. :eek: .... No,stop that. How can I order or get the magazine sent to me, if they are striking? Talk about bad timing. Universe is against me!

To be honest... it isn't THAT great... nothing really that new in it, a load of old reviews you can probably find somewhere, and just general NME rubbish. Sure the pics are cool and stuff, and it is cool to have, but if i couldnt have gotten it for free like i did, i would definitely not have spent the £5 :LOL: never mind £15 or whatever people on here are paying :stunned:

But I don't own any old articles. So now I can get it all at once. :awesome:

I got mine yesterday, but I ordered it from Magazine Cafe in NYC with 2-days express delivery.

Thank you! Now I can buy it there instead of spending 20$ :D

I'm going to attempt to make a trip to Manhattan soon to buy it.

Thanks again :awesome:

/random :LOL:

This made me :LOL:

Now, now... hopefully this obsession will last well beyond your teens :p (I can already technically say that mine has! :awesome: ... even though I've only been obsessed since I was 17, so it's really only been 4 years :LOL: )

Mine started when i was 16, now im in my last teen year and Muse is still an obsession :LOL: im sure it'll last at least a couple more years

Archived