I got the email! 5-10 more days! :dance:

I need to calm down. :p It could still get lost in shipping. Or explode. I hope it comes with bubble wrap. I love bubble wrap.

:dance: I got my email too!!! So excited! :happy: It only has to cross the Atlantic without pulling a Sullenberger - that's not asking too much....?

I ordered mine from here but I'm not sure if it is going to become available again... :erm:

Thanks, just ordered it! I hope I get the Muse special because it doesn't say what magazine edition it is (it just says NME UK) when it is in your cart. Has anyone else ordered it from here and has got it?

I ordered it from here and received it. It's the correct magazine

If anyone in the UK is still looking for one' date=' I've been to two motorway service stations in the last week and there were loads of them (in WH Smith). So if you're anywhere near a service station, check there.[/quote']

Don't bother with the M4 westbound, I got the last one!

Also I was told there's no more coming to retailers as it was a single print run and NME won't be shipping any more.

There are a handful on eBay still.

Don't bother with the M4 westbound, I got the last one!

Also I was told there's no more coming to retailers as it was a single print run and NME won't be shipping any more.

There are a handful on eBay still.

I was on the M1. There were at least 10 copies in WH Smith both times I stopped.

mary sent me a copy, too, she´s awesome!!!:happy

do you have her emailadress? I still don´t know how to pay her on paypal...I asked her but she´s travelling home right now I think..

Yes, I have her email adress. I PM'ed it to you. I was so not thinking I was going to get it. I was really shocked :awesome:... I don't know how to pay her on paypal either, never used it. But I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Mary is brilliant!:) Muse fans are awesome!

Archived