Is there any way to order this online? I really want one copy!

I found one at a local Prisma and the city I live in is tiiiiiiny so you'll probably find one in Helsinki too! :p If not, I think I have an extra.. They were available to order from NME a week or two ago, but not anymore. Maybe ebay?

Vau mun enkku kusee! :chuckle:

Guest Octazooka
@interstellar-anticyclone hahaha yeah guess you're wrong coz I'm in Singapore and I managed to get my copy from one of the big bookstores here! :D

:awesome: You got it in Kinokuniya? I must check for myself. Cos I live there too... :LOL:

I'm interested in the second copy if possible. How much are you selling it and how would you accept payment?

Just for the cover price, £4.99, plus postage, which was £3.96 to the states so should be about the same to where you are. If you want it I'll need your name, address and payment by PayPal asap.

Just for the cover price' date=' £4.99, plus postage, which was £3.96 to the states so should be about the same to where you are. If you want it I'll need your name, address and payment by PayPal asap.[/quote']

Ok I'll PM you my adress and everything ;)

Not that hard to make one, eh? Trust me, it'll be worth it to make one ;)

Or, if you're not old enough, use your parents.

that reminded me of the first time i bought something on the web,

i asked my mom for 2 whole weeks if i could get something, and she said no, until the last day she said yes, next day, extremely fast for her my thing (dont remember what) was on my door... i order it without her consent... she never knew :rolleyes:

btw, just get it.. make an ebay account and you'll have your magazine, it worths the effort :D

Guest hysteriaaah

I've given up hope on the mag coming here so i made an ebay and paypal account and bidded on one of em'. First time using ebay and paypal though so hope it goes alright....and some of those shipping costs are flipping insane.:rolleyes:

Not that hard to make one, eh? Trust me, it'll be worth it to make one ;)

Or, if you're not old enough, use your parents.

You know, I really want to, but I have already had two of them previously and out of the 15 things I bought, about 10 of them ... never arrived. :O

I am really tempted, so badly, thought.

I'd really like to explore all alternatives first.

Such as a muser here who would wanna sell a copy, I'd use paypal with them :)

I was in Middlesbrough today and went into WHSmith just out of interest. There was a huge wadge of copies still there - there must have been about 15. I might have bought some to distribute but I was in a bit of a rush. So yeah, I guess there arent many Muse fans in Middlesbrough :(

I was in Middlesbrough today and went into WHSmith just out of interest. There was a huge wadge of copies still there - there must have been about 15. I might have bought some to distribute but I was in a bit of a rush. So yeah, I guess there arent many Muse fans in Middlesbrough :(

If you could get your hands on one copy for me, and I would buy it via paypal, I would love you forever. <3

If you could get your hands on one copy for me, and I would buy it via paypal, I would love you forever. <3

ahh I really would love to, but I use my mums paypal (I dont have a proper card to use) and my mum isnt happy about me sending magazines to "strangers" across the atlantic :indiff: Sorry :(

I got mine from the same store hahaha :p

I didnt think anyone near or in Middlesbrough would like Muse. theyre either ravey or indie generally ;)

ahh I really would love to, but I use my mums paypal (I dont have a proper card to use) and my mum isnt happy about me sending magazines to "strangers" across the atlantic :indiff: Sorry :(

Awww oh wells...

The offer is still opened to other Musers...

If anyone is willing to send me a copy, I can make arts for them as well as pay them in exchange :3

got a copy from my beloved girl esther yesterday (she's been to london last week) and i studied it the whole morning. LOVE IT! it's like my personal Muse bible :D

facing the fact that the NME hyped Muse from the very beginning as the biggest band of their time, it's a wonder that they aren't out of touch with the real world (well, in some ways they are! (just mentioning the conspiracy and UFO stuff)... but generally they aren't)

reading all the old articles was like a journey through Musean times :-) thanx NME!

Archived