What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

After one listen of this song, I don't even know where to start. The beginning made me think of sparkly, twinkly things, and then when the "Maroon 5" bit started, I chuckled. Then the French bit made me giggle, and as it went on I was imagining I was in a dark, smoky lounge in Paris on my 4th glass of Pinot. Then when the clarinet bit started, I literally laughed so hard my eyes welled up.

Do I like it? Well, yeah.

It's just completely crazy! I laughed out loud. It's the one an outside producer wouldn't have allowed them to do I reckon! But I love it.:D I don't know where to start either but it's certainly a kaleidiscope and a demonstration of the versatility of Matt's voice. There's that bit in there which makes you think Matt wouldn't be out of place singing opera.:)

It's just completely crazy! I laughed out loud. It's the one an outside producer wouldn't have allowed them to do I reckon! But I love it.:D I don't know where to start either but it's certainly a kaleidiscope and a demonstration of the versatility of Matt's voice. There's that bit in there which makes you think Matt wouldn't be out of place singing opera.:)

You know what? I love it when Matt sings the opera because it's always been a childhood dream of mine to be able to sing opera and Matt makes me feel like I can do it. He's so awesome, I luffs him.

This song is easily my Favorite on the Album! Trouncing even the mighty "oh it makes me cry!" exogenesis trilogy.

Fun, original, geniuinely good lyrics, vastly different parts from the slow french melodies, to screaming choral crecendos back down to a bouncing british beat...and a CLARINET!? genius- I can't get enough of it!

The last song I heard that had this much variation in it that I liked this much was probably Knights of Cydonia, and before that Hyper music. Sure it isnt as heavy as either of those songs, but it is immensly fun.

I think I may be in the minority here... and I never thought I would say this...but....

... I HATE this song with a passion you can only imagine... it has absolutely no place on the album and means that instead of getting 10/10 it gets a 9/10. It is absurd.

I have been listening to this all day giving myself positive reinforcement as in' its quirky, its funny, maybe it's not as bad a I think, maybe its a grower'... but after about 13 listens.... I hate it.

In fact I hate it so much that when I finally get my album and upload it onto my Mp3 I am going to delete it so that I never have to listen to it again...

how in the world can you say that?

this is literally the best song on the album next to exogenesis.

its so beautiful, i love the falsetto parts (the ohohohoh parts)

and the backing piano and and bass is just so right!

the lyrics are also my favorite, along with the french part!

ah my favorite muse song of all time almost

I love how the line "You are my Muse" turns out as "you are my muu-uu-uu-uuuuuuu-le"

Hope Bellamy's girl appreciates that. :LOL:

hahaha :LOL:

I think this maybe be my favourite Muse song. Along with UD and SBH.

It's amazing.

One of my new faves too - cant stop listening to it

and the "woo's" are great! hahaha

It's defiantely a laugh, and as cheesy as hell. Not fussed on it at the minute.

Actually, on second listen, it's not half bad, I quite like it now.

It grows, and then you realise how amazing it is that Muse actually reocrded and released a song like this, and you realise that it's actually amazing.

hahaha :LOL:

One of my new faves too - cant stop listening to it

and the "woo's" are great! hahaha

I bloody love this song :happy:

I love Matt's 'Woo!' at the very beginning. :LOL:

Easily one of my favourite Muse songs.

how in the world can you say that?

this is literally the best song on the album next to exogenesis.

its so beautiful, i love the falsetto parts (the ohohohoh parts)

and the backing piano and and bass is just so right!

the lyrics are also my favorite, along with the french part!

ah my favorite muse song of all time almost

You are all extremely correct. Modpoints all round.

Keep listening doubters, you'll realise soon why this track is so good.

I'm glad this song is being 'bummed' so to speak, it's just fantastically hilarious and brilliant at once :LOL:! Matt's French had me in stitches, and then, as Niall said, I think how they were daring enough to release a song like this, which is probably The most edgy, experimental Muse song I've ever heard, and sincerely include it on this album. The wait for TR has Certainly been worth it! :D

Why there's the facebook-chat sound before every verse? *plop* :LOL:

thank god it wasn't just me, i actually checked facebook before :LOL:

Matt shouldn't have done French, because he obviously can't pronounce it at all. I don't like the fact that is is an obvious suck-up to Gaia. :LOL:

but she's italian? surely italian would be more appropriate??

Archived