What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Okay, so I just watched the making of DVD.

I hadn't heard it before, but now that I'm listening to the song again I cannot help but notice it. What am I talking about??

You'll know it when you watch the DVD and be stuck hearing it forever more. :LOL:

What is it?? Tell!

dude, tis not out in australia yet :yesey:

comes out tomorrow (the 12th)

haha did you see that interview with zane lowe when theyre talking about the old peoples coming to knock on the door about the noise (i think they were recording IBtY?)

:LOL: fookin hilarious. 'pparently, if you isolate the drums on said track, you can hear knocking and yelling somwhere near the end? :awesome:

sorreh, when you started talking bout the DVD (which i didnt think was out yet... how'd you get it?) it remimded me :)

dude, tis not out in australia yet :yesey:

comes out tomorrow (the 12th)

haha did you see that interview with zane lowe when theyre talking about the old peoples coming to knock on the door about the noise (i think they were recording IBtY?):LOL: fookin hilarious. 'pparently, if you isolate the drums on said track, you can hear knocking and yelling somwhere near the end? :awesome:

sorreh, when you started talking bout the DVD (which i didnt think was out yet... how'd you get it?) it remimded me :)

That was Guiding Light :p

I think certain JB HIFI's were selling it today in Australia :ninja:

haha did you see that interview with zane lowe when theyre talking about the old peoples coming to knock on the door about the noise (i think they were recording IBtY?)

:LOL: fookin hilarious. 'pparently, if you isolate the drums on said track, you can hear knocking and yelling somwhere near the end? :awesome:

It was guiding light....

Okay, so I just watched the making of DVD.

I hadn't heard it before, but now that I'm listening to the song again I cannot help but notice it. What am I talking about??

You'll know it when you watch the DVD and be stuck hearing it forever more. :LOL:

I was planning on watching it this evening, but you've made me curious, so did watch that part already. Not exactly sure what you mean, but is it...

*plop* ?

listening to it now with a huge grin on my face:D I love the groovy piano and when the clarinet comes in.. :LOL:

I still don't get the Rio thing. It is a reference to Rio Tinto or Rio de Jeneiro?

Someone said it was a reference the economic divide in Rio de jeneiro... so his heart is split to the same extent as the poor/rich division in Rio... I thought it was you who said this actually

listening to it now with a huge grin on my face:D I love the groovy piano and when the clarinet comes in.. :LOL:

Someone said it was a reference the economic divide in Rio de jeneiro... so his heart is split to the same extent as the poor/rich division in Rio... I thought it was you who said this actually

I prefer the Rio Ferdinand arguement :LOL:

Might have been me. I don't get the debt reference though, what have fictional debts got to do with RdJ? That verse just makes no sense to me. Ah well.

I think the debt might be a tongue in cheek reference to Latin American/Brazil debt... These debts (money they owe other countries) exist on paper (not very real) and unlikely to be ever paid back whereas the debt he owns that person feels very real to him and has to be paid back...

Not sure I am explaining myself very well on that one :erm: Ah well I really like that lyric anyway

Archived