What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Lol, it's funny, definitely. But I still don't like it. Won't be listening to this much at all I don't think.

Perhaps it will grow on me, but with Exogenesis after this, I think this will be a skipper!

I see it as after two killer tracks, you need something to lighten the mood before the symphony.

The pre-french part does remind me of Showbiz (the album), not a specific song but just the way it sounds

OMFG. That clarinet :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:.

Epic. Great track this, one of the most engaging, endearing, silly songs Muse have ever done, the little Eastern vocal twist and gong and the end is a really nice touch.

Fabulous, sounds so fresh for Muse and is a really good meal before the onslaught of Exogenesis.

I love how the line "You are my Muse" turns out as "you are my muu-uu-uu-uuuuuuu-le"

Hope Bellamy's girl appreciates that. :LOL:

That was my first thought :LOL:.

It's as if half way through the note he's realised that he's using the word 'Muse' in a song whilst being in a band called 'Muse'!

The song itself is a solid 8.5/10, a fun little jaunt. Could totally see it being performed in some random French cabaret show. :D

The best part?? It comes _right after_ that most _FILTHY_ of riffs at the end of MK ULTRA. The difference between the two could not be more stark if it tried. :LOL:

I think I may be in the minority here... and I never thought I would say this...but....

... I HATE this song with a passion you can only imagine... it has absolutely no place on the album and means that instead of getting 10/10 it gets a 9/10. It is absurd.

I have been listening to this all day giving myself positive reinforcement as in' its quirky, its funny, maybe it's not as bad a I think, maybe its a grower'... but after about 13 listens.... I hate it.

In fact I hate it so much that when I finally get my album and upload it onto my Mp3 I am going to delete it so that I never have to listen to it again...

Archived