What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

1st listen: WTF?? :stunned:

2nd listen: This song is AWESOMEEE!

3rd listen: This song is my favorite on the album! :happy:

It's just so strange and different, and it seems that every time they do something different and abstract, its something that I've wanted to hear for a long time! Just like with Undisclosed Desires. I've always been fascinated by those pizzicato strings and what do they do? :LOL:

And the French part is absolutely stunning! (even though he sounds like he's yawning at times XD), and towards the end of that part when he starts to sing "I belong, I belong, to yooooooooooooouuuu", it sounds like something I could pull of a rack of old romantic records from the 1940's! Then how it bursts back into the original song, just awesome! :happy:

This was one of the few that i loved immeadiatly and whole-heartedly :happy:

it could have done without the clarinet solo, sure but i agree with the person who said it was so full of cheese and charm, it was just love:happy:

At the start when he was like WOO! I was seriously going..:wtf: lolwut?... :LOL:

I was laughing the whole way through, but with euphoria:p brilliant

thank god it wasn't just me, i actually checked facebook before :LOL:

but she's italian? surely italian would be more appropriate??

Reading the lyrics, you could actually look at it as a song about his love for the band if you wanted to. "You are my muse" could actually be more direct, in a tongue and cheek way, as it's going to be interpreted as a play on words when actually it isn't!:LOL:

The French, because France was where Muse were initially the most successful and they probably did spend most of their time drunk initially!:LOL:

And then there's being split like Rio - could be a comment on conflict produced by wanting to be with the band and wanting to be with the girlfriend.

Archived