Do you not like The Resistance?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. Do you not like The Resistance?

Guest QueenOfNerds
Ah you're kinda right there! I swear it reminds me of something classical as well.

I think it sounds a bit like part of the clash of the titans soundtrack, the old clash of the titans not the new one!

There is part of it that sounds exactly like the opening part of Exogenesis part1.

Muse have provided me... and I imagine the lot of you... with hours of entertainment already. I know the opinion of some randum girl from NZ dont count for much but they are awesome for what they've already done. Listen to it before you decide and if you don't like it don't bludy well buy it. the end.

it makes me giggle how nobody here even thinks the album sucks.

/endthread? :LOL:

Well, it is Museboards. If you want an evenhanded and well rouned view you'd be better off waiting a month or so and looking at the stars rateing on Amazon (then ignoreing all the 5 star fanbois)

:)

it makes me giggle how nobody here even thinks the album sucks.

/endthread? :LOL:

If they sad it here, they would be told things like "you're not a real fan", "you just want OoS the remake", "Go away, just don't buy it"..

Those who didn't like it probably felt it was not the case to keep on with this tread not to be criticized..

If they sad it here, they would be told things like "you're not a real fan", "you just want OoS the remake", "Go away, just don't buy it"..

Those who didn't like it probably felt it was not the case to keep on with this tread not to be criticized..

yea that's why i think it's funny :LOL: like atavar said, this is MUSE board...........:chuckle:

Ah you're kinda right there! I swear it reminds me of something classical as well.

Reminds me of Philip Glass - the string arppegios sound similar to Pruit Igoe.

I think it sounds a bit like part of the clash of the titans soundtrack, the old clash of the titans not the new one!

There is part of it that sounds exactly like the opening part of Exogenesis part1.

Oh I love that movie (the original one) I'm gonna have to watch it again to check out the similarity in the music.

"The haters" have changed their minds because they've realized that they judged the album far too early. A few songs and a mere 30 seconds of each song is not enough ground to judge an entire album. For example, think of the previews for the Resistance and MK Ultra. They barely scratch the surface.

I for one am not listening to any previews of their next album when it rolls around. Just singles. The previews gave me way too much bias.

"The haters" have changed their minds because they've realized that they judged the album far too early. A few songs and a mere 30 seconds of each song is not enough ground to judge an entire album. For example, think of the previews for the Resistance and MK Ultra. They barely scratch the surface.

I for one am not listening to any previews of their next album when it rolls around. Just singles. The previews gave me way too much bias.

:yesey::( i kept waiting for the parts we heard on the clips......it ruined them for me :supersad:

ah well, when the CD comes and goes on my ipod, I will remember other parts of the songs :D

Archived