Do you not like The Resistance?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. Do you not like The Resistance?

i'm glad you're happy with it. :chuckle:

nice! :yesey:

:D

I wouldn't say contradiction. I think she means she didn't expect Muse to develop the way they have since Origin. She expected something in the vien of Origin, but not Origin. Hense why she knocked US and Exogenesis. Though I don't see any real similarities between Exo and Mircocuts.

She later specified that by "recycling", she meant that the riffs from US are exactly the same as the ones in New Born (I've never noticed that at all, and will have to listen to the song more carefully when I get the chance. But does anyone else feel the same way?), and that Exo and Microcuts are the same because Matt sings with falsetto. I for one, find the last point a bit on the weak side. Just because he's singing in falsetto on Exogenesis Pt I, it doesn't make the song a carbon copy of Microcuts :indiff:

:D

She later specified that by "recycling", she meant that the riffs from US are exactly the same as the ones in New Born (I've never noticed that at all, and will have to listen to the song more carefully when I get the chance. But does anyone else feel the same way?), and that Exo and Microcuts are the same because Matt sings with falsetto. I for one, find the last point a bit on the weak side. Just because he's singing in falsetto on Exogenesis Pt I, it doesn't make the song a carbon copy of Microcuts :indiff:

i did kinda notice the new born thing... but i mean it's still good

The riff from Unnatural Selection (I think it's that one, the chase scene sounding one) resembles New Born's riff a bit. And the synth intro and outro of Resistance is taken straight from a vocal hook of Citizen Erased.

At least their creating stuff that resembles some of their best work rather than lets say... Pink Ego Box

Archived