I think it's a bit sad how all of the old members that have been banned want their own forum.

It's more a response to the fact that we're not allowed to banter in our own forum section anymore. They can come back to that forum because it's allowed there.

this is knt related and a quick question:

why did tom get banned?

Repeat offences/infractions. It's a 2 week ban.

I think it's a bit sad how all of the old members that have been banned want their own forum.

+1

It's more a response to the fact that we're not allowed to banter in our own forum section anymore. They can come back to that forum because it's allowed there.

The banter argument continues. It's funny how they've been given perfectly valid reasons as to why they can't have a banter thread, and how they can still banter without a banter thread, and yet they resort to THIS.

you should be cheering and applauding that we came with a solution

If you could call it a solution. And i just think it's pretty sad tbh.

Can anyone reccomend me a good, affordable MIDI keyboard, or point me to a thread with reccomendations? I don't go to K&T often. :)

m-audio axiom 25 is what i use. can control via midi, as well as sending midi messages via USB. 25 keys, handy little display, lots of knobs to twiddle, as well as some little drum pads and a shit-tonne of programmability! iirc it only set me back a few hundred $AUD

what, exactly, do you want to do with the keyboard lee? just a controller, or do you want inbuilt sounds, inbuilt synth, USB capabilities, how many keys, knobs and faders, etc?

I really just want to be able to use it with programs like Reason as my input. I really haven't a clue what the balls I'm doing as I'm new to all your 'knobs' and 'fuzz factories', but I'll need a MIDI keyboard to wank about properly.

Howevermuch I don't know about them features they do sound incredibly shiny and fun to twiddle. I want something cheap and cheerful.

Hello.

I was looking for a good tab of Hate This and I'll Love You from Showbiz if anyone knows where I could find it. I'd like to learn the solo.

Also, any sites that have the music writtten up for piano songs like Sunburn and Space Dementia.

Cheers me dears.

Archived