To start, why is esparoba so full of himself?

He deleted my comment. :(

Esparoba's skills are so good, is there any way I can get that kind of soul into my playing?

Goodness, I have lots of questions.

Ahh, has anyone seen the Ibanez WH10 reissue?

Me, personally I'm excited about it being a fan of RHCP.

Eek, don't ban me plz. :supersad:

if i change my marshall 2x12 over for a mesa 2x12, is there going to be a big difference? how many more noobs will it pwn?

It will pwn twice as many noobs AFAIK.

Bassists like Mesa more than Marshall, which means Mesa are better than Marshall, obviously.

Quick question: I have a small lump on my arsehole that bleeds everytime I do a shit that takes more than 3 wipes. What's the deal with that?

oh god, jack socket washers always being loose used to annoy me so much. i keep an eye on them now though and tighten them with some pliers. also, those neutrik things sound like a cool idea, but they look horrid, and i guess youd break your jack input or cable if you trod on your cable rather than it just coming out

oh god, jack socket washers always being loose used to annoy me so much. i keep an eye on them now though and tighten them with some pliers. also, those neutrik things sound like a cool idea, but they look horrid, and i guess youd break your jack input or cable if you trod on your cable rather than it just coming out

my guitarist thinks maintainance is for geeks, hence the need for a permanent solution. Jon linked me to a greatsocket on the other board though.

Archived