Ooh, I wonder if the skips and flaws are in there or if they were on my end. Definitely gonna give Easily and Glorious another listen.

I could definitely make out parts that I couldn't the first time around, like Matt being surprised that SFA made the top10.

For some reason it only lets me play from the end of Showbiz. I guess someone will upload on YT soon.
That's because the stream cut out and Tom had to start a new one. I think the old one should be available by simply clicking next to that one.

Right then, utterly, utterly brilliant set :facemelt:. Can't wait to actually listen to and watch the songs, couldn't get the stream to work properly on my phone :mad:. But anyway, amazing stuff, insane :awesome:.

Can we discuss how fucking happy and passionate the band looked tonight? You could tell Dom had waited so long to play Glorious. Matt looked like MM meant as much to him as it did in '99.

Great to hear :happy:

Actually that might not be possible. But hey, just saw that they had someone filming short clips for the instagram story. I seriously hope that wasn't instead of simply recording the whole gig, because that quality is pretty good.

Ok, 10 seconds in and it's clear Easily should replace Resistance in every future concert.

anybody in the "i take shits on easily every day" camp warmed up to it at all after tonight?

or is it still firmly embedded in the pile of dung?

i thought it sounded quite alright, all things considered.

Actually that might not be possible. But hey, just saw that they had someone filming short clips for the instagram story. I seriously hope that wasn't instead of simply recording the whole gig, because that quality is pretty good.

Their snapchat has some longer clips, too.

Assassin

Dead Star

Muscle Museum

Easily

Glorious

Butterflies

Citizen

(D&B)

Showbiz

Fury

What the actual fuck is that run?

Not to mention New Born + Micro Cuts + Agitated 1 + Agitated 2 + Yes Please + Reapers + Freedom (did I miss owt?) I was almost praying for the riffage to end, I genuinely felt faint.

Edited by Jobby

Assassin

Dead Star

Muscle Museum

Easily

Glorious

Butterflies

Citizen

(D&B)

Showbiz

Fury

What the actual fuck is that run?

Not to mention New Born + Micro Cuts + Agitated 1 + Agitated 2 + Yes Please + Reapers + Freedom (did I miss owt?) I was almost praying for the riffage to end, I genuinely felt faint.

Matt sang the first verse to Yes Please too.

I am just too exhausted after that concert.

Definitely one of the most tasteful Muse love songs. I'm pretty sure I would've voted for it.

There was quite a lot of stuff tonight that was on my list - Assassin, Butterflies, S4A, Showbiz - but Endlessly was definitely one up there. Couldn't really leave it out given it was 16 year old me's favourite song.

Maybe it'll come back one day... fancifully speaking :chuckle:

For sure, Endlessly is one of the few songs I vividly remember being played during the Abso tour, I'd want to see it again. Both Endlessly and RBS.

RBS at Wembley in 2010 was excellent tbf. Surprised it didn't get more appearances on The 2nd Law tour after the excellent version they did in Glasgow.

Yes lol. I was hoping it was going to get into the ~10 riffs territory that they did in LA some years back. Even if most of them are typical, riffs are part of what makes Muse, well MUSE, for me.

That 10 minute riffjam in LA was pretty fantastic. Some of the SS versions on The Resistance tour had crazy long riff jams.

3 riffs after New Born, a semi-improve Yes Please and 2 outros is still a very fine run.

Lost for words. I fucking got my Assassin -> Dead Star opening. Almost cried when S4A and Futurism started because I thought we were pass the request songs.

Was at level 2 on the side and have some great video clips. Gonna edit them together during the flight home tomorrow morning if I make it to that, 'cause now I'm gonna get piss poor drunk with queue friends.

PS. How did you guys on the floor survive?

Anyone else slightly disappointed?

They only turned the vocals up when it got to Hysteria, which was a shame. Also the setlist arrangement was poor. Last 6 songs were standard (except a distorted Futurism)

Unfortunately I'm walking away thinking it could've/should've been a lot better

Yeah. I think me and Muse are over. :(

Pros:

- Basically every song was old

- (Almost) every song is awesome

Cons:

- Wasn't feeling the order particularly (especially intro?)

- Feel like the setlist needed some lighter/slower songs to balance it out

- Sound quality... couldn't really hear Matt sing at all, but maybe that's where I was stood

- Audience around me was quite weird, like there was some weird feeling of aggression in the air.. can't put my finger on it, maybe it was just that there were a lot of blokes, I felt too old and not as into Muse as everyone around me...

- Just don't really get proper moshing to Muse. It ain't Tool.

- Probably the only gig of my life where I couldn't see anything for the entire set. Not Muse's fault and would probably have been way better had I been seated.

MEH I DUNNO. I just know I feel disappointed and kind of sad, as I've liked Muse for so long and thought this could maybe top my 2003 gig feels. But nope. :'(