Y'know what? Supermassive, TIRO, Psycho and whatnot might actually feel pretty refreshing next week now.

He said "oh man it's a killer, it's a killer... but that song might be back, it might be back now"

Yeah, that sounds about right. 'Back' as in 'we might play it at these other UK gigs as well' :chuckle:

I've just woken up and seen the setlist and everything here. I remember after Zepp, I was really bitter about it for weeks, maybe because it was so unexpected, but this time I'm really happy for everyone who could be there. I'll have to try and catch some videos later. Must have been awesome to relive some of those songs.

Just wish that footage included more shots of the crowd, 'specially during Showbiz. Shit was fucking bananas.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but that new extended Futurism intro was fucking dope as helllllllll.

Edited by Jobby

Just wish that footage included more shots of the crowd, 'specially during Showbiz. Shit was fucking bananas.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but that new extended Futurism intro was fucking dope as helllllllll.

The snapchat story has tons of shots of the crowd. Man they were jumping up and down the entire gig.

Best crowd ever, best online crowd ever, best gig (in last decade maybe) ever.

Legendary

I can't accept that fans chose PIB, Hysteria, B&H & KOC, I bet that was them instead, hearing those was a let down, whoever chose those needs to be shot, twice! On the other hand at least I heard nothing from 2009 on lol

There were PA issues with Matt's mic you couldn't hear him at times & on some songs more than others, gotta go to work, still it was a top gig but not that special

No, because despite what they played most of them have been played in recent yrs, they just weren't played at the gig's you may have attended.

I'm not part of an Old Skool crowd, plus they kept us waiting 20 mins

The band were just too lazy to rehearse the songs which were more rare that's all hence why only one if that was played

So.

- best crowd I've ever been in. Loudest too

- the band looked like they were having an unreal amount of fun, I thought Dom was gonna swoon at one point

- opening with Assassin was badass, although the crush was sore (but epic)

- Muscle Museum got such a loud reception

- Glorious was incredible! Knew it would be good, but the elongated intro made it even better

- Showbiz sounded really cool the way they did it

- By the time we hit B&H I could've went home happy

- The hits they did roll out weren't out of place, don't care what anyone says Hysteria is generally always welcome, and so is PIB for the reaction

- Thought the deep cuts were one after the New Born Riffgasm, so when they came back with Sing for Absolution I was so happy, especially for my friend who really wanted to hear it so I was over the moon for her

- Left during knights so I could get some merch, really like the tour t shirt for the UK gigs

Also have some great quality videos on my camera that I'll upload when I get home!

No, because despite what they played most of them have been played in recent yrs, they just weren't played at the gig's you may have attended.

I'm not part of an Old Skool crowd, plus they kept us waiting 20 mins

The band were just too lazy to rehearse the songs which were more rare that's all hence why only one if that was played

Pretty sure they had to rehearse almost every song in that set a bunch of times. To call it lazy when they played probably like 12 songs from the top 15 is just ridiculous. Get a grip.

Oh and why wouldn't people vote for B&H? It's quite rare these days and very loved by fans. And it has a wider appeal than certain b-sides which probably only got votes by certain people.

Woke up, looked at setlist.fm again, still can't fully comprehend :awesome:.

So nice to read all these wonderful and euphoric reviews. Really happy about everything being said about the crowd being brilliant and the band loving the whole thing and so on, what an absolutely fantastic night!

I think song-wise I'm most hyped about Showbiz popping up. Can't wait to give everything a thorough listen, but will probably have to wait til tomorrow until I've got proper internet. (Was a frigging drag following the gig and stream (which never really worked for me) on my phone :LOL:)