Best few days of my life, no exaggeration.

We slag Muse off a lot but I still feel genuinely grateful whenever I think about it. The venue, the performance, connecting with the fans, not only not disappointing but actively going above and beyond with the set, and all for a charity as well. Big love, man <3

Shoulda closed with Bliss tho

We slag Muse off a lot but I still feel genuinely grateful whenever I think about it. The venue, the performance, connecting with the fans, not only not disappointing but actively going above and beyond with the set, and all for a charity as well. Big love, man <3

Amen to all of that.

Best few days of my life, no exaggeration.

I thought they would maybe play two or three rarities (Dead Star, Fury, CE) but still didn't expect them to fully commit to the voting or drop so many of the big hits. I remember the guy from Shelter coming out before the band came on, doing a lovely little speech and reciting some lyrics from Dig Down, which of course gave the impression they would play it.

...then that opening salvo of Assassin, Dead Star and Muscle Museum blew the roof off the place. :face melt:

Seeing a band for the 20th time shouldn't be that exciting yet it ended up being the best time I've seen them since the very first. Getting to briefly chat to Matt and Dom afterwards and thank them personally capped things in off in the most perfect way possible.

• 2 months later...